Chapter 2 : Eriu

→→picture of Eriu

(Abercrombie model: Giovanni Bonamy)

→→song: Soulmate from Natasha Bedingfield

......................................................................................

Eriu POV

"WAKE UP, THE SUN IS UP !!!! "

"Zack fuck of !! " I growled. He is so irritating but he's the only one who don't fear me and my mood swings. Everyone has been on edge for two month now. I snap at everyone and nobody but my beta Zack and my father can stand me.

Ah yes, beta, we're werewolf and I'm the Alpha. My pack is the Bloody Moonwalker pack. The alpha is the one who command the pack, the beta is second in command then there is the third in command. The Luna is the Alpha mate and the Alpha equal.

So back to why I'm "grumpy" like Zack said, it was two month ago.

Two month ago

"Eriu come here, play poker with us." I started playing a game with the guys. Suddenly an immense pain started in my back and my wolf paced back and forth in my head howling madly. I clutched my back, it was on fire as if I'd been plunged in boiling water. I fall to the ground. The guys were all asking what was happening. Zack called the pack doctor, I started to see black spot clouding my vision than everything went black.

When I come back to consciousness I was at the pack hospital, my mom and dad were sitting in the corner of the room with the guys. My mom saw that I was up.

"My baby you're okay you're up now" She was crying. "How long was I out and what happened ??"

"Well..."Zack was cut by the doctor entering the room. "Ha Alpha you're up" I immediately asked the doc what happened. "Alpha the only thing I could come with about this sudden pain is that it came from your mate, he or she must have faced great pain ten time stronger than you." At that, my wolf started growling angry that he couldn't protect his mate, I started trembling. "ENOUGH" My father authority stopped my shift right in the middle. Since then, my wolf has been constantly on edge and everyone has been walking on egg shell around my.

I was depressed at first, because I couldn't feel my mate anymore, I closed myself in my room only doing the minimum for my pack. It was Zack that made me go out of my room for the first time in two weeks to go meet rogues that were captured in our pack lands.

Back in present

Back from my thought I decided to go downstairs to grab something to eat. I could already smell the smell coming from the kitchen. Sure that Mary, would have cooked a delicious meal like always.

Passing the mirror in the hall, I looked at myself, spiked short black hair, forest green eyes, 6,6 and muscles from training in both human and wolf form. I've bag under the eyes from lack of sleep and a dead glint in the eyes.

"Dud, stop starring at yourself, you won't disapear !" Here come my annoying best friend .

"Hey, I'm not annoying, you're just jealous of my awesome voice ! " I groaned.

We made our way down to th kitchen. Zack plopped himself in the bar stool right in front of me staring intensely. I finished piling my plate and sat down, him scrutinizing me again. On edge I asked.

"What do you want? What have you come for??"

"Feel really welcome. You seem better dud, so back to business, I came to tell you your grandparent old house has been sold."

"What, when? By who?" I asked eagerly.

"Wow dud, I haven't seen you this hipper for a long. To answer you, the house been sold two days ago. To whom I don't know but it was a man on the phone."

"But why would he wants a house as big as the old pack house" I was pretty puzzled by that.

"That I don't know but if you want to know they move here next weekend"

Next weekend? Well I will need to go meet them but for some reason my wolf has been passing my mind giddy and happy since Zack spoke of the new peoples for our town. That's weird. Well I will know what's happening next weekend.

Now I'm eager for next weekend.

.................................................................................................

Wow, a new chapter is finished. The next will come soon. I hope you liked it. Reader we will meet again at the next chapter. :-)