Sequel

→→Song: Big Girls Cry, Sia

→→Picture of Léna

Here the last up-date on My Sniper Mate I hope you liked it!!! You can still comment as much as you tant! I hope you'll like this little sight of what their life became later after the last chapter Good reading reader!!

.......................................................................................

Gaël POV :

"Daddy, daddy, hide me, papa's running after me!!" I turned around to see my baby girl running right at me, with her pink little dress floating behind her. I smiled at her before telling her to hide in the bush right beside me than I stood right before it.

My gaze went back to the training which was taking place. Now, everyone was at the same level as a basic special op team in the military. They could do the penalty without breaking a sweat.

The previously feared course of five hundred push-up, five hundred sit-up and the twenty miles run in less than an hour and an half at the risk to gain five push and sit-up for every minutes late was now nothing more than a walk in the park.

I watched the warriors training again, feeling proud of their progress. Suddenly, I heard the sound of running feet. I turned around and laughed at the sight.

Here came running down to the training field my mate and our three oldest son: Lonan, Liam and Loeg with childish drawing all over their face. "You've seen Léna dad??" Asked Loeg. "Nop!" I heard my youngest baby giggling.

"You sure?" I felt my mate's arms going around my waist as he started kissing and nipping at my mark. "I'm sure." I said as firmly as I could while he continued his work at the base of my neck. "Papa, papa, Lewis took my car!" "No it's Lane who stole mine!"

I turned around to see my two last son coming toward us arguing. We had had Lewis and Lane three years after the triplets. The twins were now eleven and the triplet where fourteen. Our baby girl came six years after that. The only girl in our male dominant family.

Now even when she's five, Eriu and Roy were spoiling her and her five brothers are overprotective of her. Well, everybody should understand, she's our little princess. I smiled at my sons and mate before shooing them off of the training field.

When they were all gone, I made my little fairy come out of the bush. They all had heard her but they didn't show it so that she would smile believing she had had hided successfully of her big brothers and papa.

She stood right beside me playing with my hands as I finished the training. Thirty minutes and five story about werewolf prince and princess later, I dismissed the warriors. I scooped my little girl in my arms and walked toward the pack house.

Yes walked, I really said walked. The operation that the doc spoke about worked. Two months after the birth of our triplets, the doc had performed the surgery.

It had taken me two years to gain back a full mobility of my legs and back. It was really hard but it was worth it in the end.

Now, I could do the full training of special-op advanced team and our team personalized training with my squad and I could put their ass in the dust in fighting as well as the ones from the warriors from the pack.

As we walked in the pack house, I put Léna down and she took off in the pack house. I went to the kitchen to see Nik, searching for something in the cupboards. "What are you searching for Nick?"

It made him jump startled. He turned around, his hands outstretched before him to search for me. I took his hand in mine so that he could know where I stood. Yes, he was blind so sometime he needed help and he liked to know where peoples where standing.

I found what he was searching for before calling Trevor. Trevor was his mate, yes the same Trevor who didn't want an injured man for his luna or second alpha ended with a blind man as his mate who he loved immensely. After he found out about his mate, he had apologized to me. Now, it was all behind us.

I finally made my way to Eriu's study. On my way, I stopped to great and talk a little with Cyrus, Larissa, Gaby and his wife. During those fourteen years, he had found a girlfriend and ended marrying her. They now had two girls and a baby boy.

I paid them a goodbye after making sure that Cyrus and Gaby knew the time for our own training. I entered Eriu's study and went toward him than sat on his laps righ after kissing him.

That was my perfect life, my fabulous family. My perfect end.

My dream come true.

....................................................................................................

Here the end of the book. I hope you liked it. Please continue comment, vote and read this story. Bye reader, see you in the next book I'll write. You're free to propose any story or post about your own story. See you later reader. >_< :3 <3