Chapter 3 : New town

→→ Song : New town, Johnny Marr

→→picture of the ancient pack house, the squad new house.

Hey reader, welcome back. Good reading!!

....................................................................................

Gaël POV

It's been two weeks now. I've come around with the idea of not using my legs without crutches and to move around with a wheelchair so OUFF !! Since I've been released from hospital, the guys and I decided to move and buy a house where we could all live. We found a nice house for the 12 guys of my squad and I which was a relief since we're like family.

So back to moving, the guys wouldn't let me pack or move a thing because I was not supposed to move to much for at least one more day, doctor order. So I just sat in my wheelchair looking at them moving back and forth in our old house to pack everything in the moving truck.

We're moving for two reasons, the first is because our old house isn't adapted anymore for me. I needed two wheelchair, one at each end of the stairs and the guys wouldn't let me go up and down the stairs alone which was really irritating. In the new house, there's a elevator at lest. The second reason is because I own a business near the new town, that I let a good friend manage while I was overseas.

"Captain, we're ready to go!!!" Yelled Gaby . "Okay, okay, I'm coming!" I wheeled myself to my new car, a black Ford mustang 302 cabriolet 1968 with hands pedals. I lifted my body with my arms in the conductor's sit and plied the chair and put it in the back.

Yes, I've bought a new car so that I can drive without my legs, and yes, I could afford it because my business is actually a big ass company. It's also with this money that I've bought the new house.

I tipped the address in the GPS, here we come Nevada !

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After 6 hours of driving, we finally arrived at the house. It was a fucking mansion.

It's a four story house made with wood gang enormous bay window and a giant field.

The field was cut in two like I've asked, a small part had a big pool, barbecue and chairs to chill with the guys. The other half was plain grass cut really short. We asked so that we could still train on my domain military style without people looking. It's actually in the middle of the woods.

The guys started unpacking while I toured the outside. Than, I want in. The workers I had hired, have done all the modifications I asked for in the kitchen, bathrooms and on every single step. The elevator was right in the corner of the stairs.

The guys were working like bees coming in and out of the house with boxes. I took a lift to the last floor were my suit was. The house was made of suit so itch one of us took one. I choose first since I owned the house.

By 9 pm, we had everything sorted out and all the cardboard were empty with all our effects in their rightful place. We ordered pizza and ate them , than we want to watch t.v.

The living room was spacious, with four leather couches and five armchairs, a fireplace and an wall sized t.v. It was perfect for a group of guys, there was even a game room with console, a pool table, and a gymnasium.

"Night guys !! "

"Night captain !!" They all mumbled.

I went up to my room, it has black and forest green walls, a bed with black covers and old wooden furnitur. It had a window seat with cushions right next to the shelf with my favorites books. It was connected to an ensuit closet and bathroom. The best place of the house was definitely the study with the dark wooden desk and wall covered in ancient and actual books of my possession.

When I pushed myself out of the wheelchair and in the bed. As soon as my head hits the pillows I was out like a light.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, I woke up at 5 am short, made my morning routine, than I go down in the kitchen. Here, I found Altan, one of my guys already cooking breakfast. I can't cook for my life, everything burn so we let Altan and Kurt cook for us to avoid a disaster. All the guys came down, we started eating. When we were full, I stated "Guys, be ready at 6h30, we're training." I heard a chorus of " Okay captain" "Dac captain".

At 6h30, we started training, I even spared once lightly with all of the guys, it was good to train and to know that I could still floor them on crutches, but soon big pains came and I was forced to sit on a rocking chair near the field but it was worth the pain. I continued to bark order while they trained.

.....................................................................................................

Good the chapter has ended. Bye bye reader see you next chapter. :-) >_<