The Bonding

"Who are you...?" The Abyssal Princess asked.

"Hmm?"

Kaga is confused at first. Wasn't she supposed to kill her? However she answered that question a second later.

"My... My name is Kaga."

"Ka...ga? Kaga... Kaga!"

"That's my name, alright..."

"Who am I, Kaga?"

That question caused Kaga's heartbeat to pace up to unimaginable speeds, before she answered.

"You are... Akagi."

"Aka... Akagi? I am... Akagi?"

"Yes. That's your name... We... Worked together."

"Where is this? What did we do together?"

"We protect humans, as family. That's what we do."

Akagi then glances at Kaga's bow, intrigued by it.

"What is that, over your shoulder, Kaga?"

"Hmm, this? This is my bow. My weapon."

"How do you use it? Can I try it?"

"Sure, but let me get something first."

Kaga then looked for a rock, found one, and used it to carve a makeshift target using a tree stump. Akagi watched as a crab passes by. She steps on it, killing it, then ate it in one bite, alongside it's hard shell.

"There. Now let's try it out."

Kaga then stood next to Akagi, and tried out one shot from her bow, which hits the center of the target. Somehow with the Abyssal Princess that is an Akagi lookalike, she was able to retain her accuracy. Perhaps it was because she gave off similar vibes as Akagi when she was still a human kanmusu.

Akagi clapped her hands at her accuracy, and asked "Now can I try it?"

"Of course."

Kaga then gave her bow to Akagi, who then took an arrow from her quiver, and pulled on the bowstring rather weakly, and the arrow just went a step ahead from them, landing on the sand.

Unlike the human Akagi, this Abyssal abomination of herself seems to have forgotten all about her archery mastery.

"Put some more strength in your pulling. Maybe there would be results."

"Alright. More strength, more strength..."

And this time, she pulls the string even stronger, causing her chest to jiggle from the sudden pull. Kaga couldn't help but find herself entranced by the Abyssal Akagi's figure. Her hourglass figure, beautiful long hair, and everything about her appearance is mystifying.

Akagi lets go of the bowstring, and the arrow flies ahead to the target. However her strength is inhuman to the point of the arrow bringing down 10 trees.

"I did it, Kaga! I did it!"

"Right, let's go somewhere else." Kaga said, surprised by her raw strength.

They walked away from the beach, which was later surrounded by Fubuki and the destroyers that accompanied her.

"Kaga really did it this time, huh?" Inazuma asked.

"No human kanmusu can bring down 10 trees in one arrow shot. That princess has probably got her, or worse. Let's go."

Elsewhere, by the time night falls, Kaga and Akagi hid behind a corner as they approached the base.

"This is where we live, Akagi-San."

"So big. Which one is our room? And why should we stay hidden?"

"To make a surprise. Everyone here likes one."