finally

Johnny's pov

   I'm not sure if I overreacted but it seems david had the same reaction. I could tell he really cared for her.
"So what exactly happened in there?"David asked.
"Well we were all just talking then richard, he came in he looked in a hurry and angry. He just said 'come on were leaving' and then grabbed her by the arm."
"Asshole, she's gonna go back to him you know. She aways forgives people and even those she shouldn't."

We walked into the room. We saw Cristina sitting on the couch with Winona, Helena was getting her some water and Jamie was waiting for us.
"Do you wanna go home?" David asked.
"Sure." She sounded unlike herself.
"Come on. John can you get her stuff."
I grabbed her stuff. We got into David's car. Me and Winona sat in the back while David drove us to her house.
"You ok?"I asked quietly, she was looking down.
"I guess." She said leaning her head on my shoulder.

We got to here house.
"Goodnight winona."I hug her.
"Night johnny." She said kissing me on the cheek.
"Night david."
"Night noni, text us if you need anything."
She went inside. I'm sure she fell asleep, she looked tired.

" let's go to the bar."david said
" now that's how you end the day." I laugh

"So, how you been david."  I said grabbing my glass.

"Good."
"Congrats on your trial."
"Thanks man."I said
"You know, when Winona got the call from Tim about the cast, she was so nervous."

I laughed
"Yeah it was pretty awkward I guess."
"How long are you going to wait john." He asked grabbing his glass.
"What?"
"How long are you going to wait, I know in my gut she loves you. You love her too, your gonna let her get away, or are you gonna tell her?"

"I don't think I can.."
"Ok." He said taking the last sip of his drink.
"Huh?"
"Ok. You won't do it, then don't."
"What, so your just done trying to convince me?"I asked confused.
"Yeah, I mean I'm not gonna force you. But she loves you, that's all I'm gonna say."

David gave me a ride to my house after we finish talking.
"Thanks man."
"Bye john." He said before driving away.

I knew I loved her. Think about her with somebody else was torture. Thinking about her, made me smile, like childhood crush or something. She's perfect. From personality to looks.

  Walking into my house still thinking about her. I fell asleep a little past 12.
I woke up the next morning to get ready for my interview, not with the cast though just an interview about me not the movie.

______________________
Time jump:the day of the premiere.
Winonas pov

I woke up early because today was the movie premiere. Tim planned out this premiere to be special, my guess is because me and johnny being in a movie together after like 30 years.
It was decorated in the style of the movie.

So I had gotten a dress to match the theme. I got a little sad thinking this might be the last time I see johnny forever. I hope that's not the case and we hang out. As much as I tried to push away these feelings I have to admit now that I love johnny, always have, even for the passed 30 years or so. He's perfect. The best humor I've witnessed, beautiful smile, the best personality.

  I was putting on my dress and jewelry. I walked by my phone to see it lighting up. It was a number I didn't know, I answered anyway. I'm not supposed to answer unknown numbers for my safety but it's always just fans who got my number to say hi or something.

"Hello?" I said in a happy tone.
"Winona?"
"Jesus fuck, what do you want richard!?"
"Winona, I'm so sorry, please. I made a mistake, it's just I love you so much and every time your with HIM he's trying to steal you away from me. I don't wanna lose something so special like you winona. Please forgive me. "