story 1.1 : designer zhan and his idol bo

{{{{a/n :  have you guys read the preface🤨 yet ....  if not go read it first 😇... my dear 🤓sweet 🤓readers...🤓 .... sorry 4the goosebumps...👻 ....you guys know im nutty.😚 }}}

🍑🍑🍑

under  an  harsh downpour  , there was a man shedding his pained tears flooding  off along with natures cries....

he tried his best to pull the car door to open up, but to his bad luck there was none. 

even his own car door betrayed him, even after hell lots of push and pull try still the doors kept itself locked  ....

may be all the door's  in this mundane world will  be kept closed until its right time to open up....

but still the life has to go on isinit 

that 

the rain water drenched man gave up after a bunch of minutes of hurdles 

and he kicked the car with his legs and turned around...

what else ...

the rain songs accompanied his messed up mind.

the very rain drenched person started walking with no destination to reach through. 

he kept on walking  - walking - walking - walking and walking- 

until he felt his body wont take it anymore.

with dunked face he zoomed around to find any use to make peace with his own body more his mind and hurt soul.....

and he indeed saw a shed of shelter. 

may be.

it was an old desolated unused rusted  bus stop at the country side.

he with no intensions marched towards it. and slumped his wet yet hurt body to crash over the rusted seat . and he closed his eyes lookin above that none .

tears started trickling down like ever flowing river.

when when rain drops accompanied his tears , it was still clearly evident that

he is hurt in heart to cry like this.....

but his trance of solace was disturbed by a heavenly voice

" ge can i sit here." 

like 🌟

comment    🗯