story 1.5 ( designer zhan and his idol bo )- MISS. UNKNOWN

it was all the causal - effect of that one decision zhan made that day....

6 months back 

as usual zhan was arranged to a blind date .

and he like always went in.

zhan was just as dashing as ever... and as gorgeous as heavenly god. for whom anyone be it girl or boy would fall for....

 for whom anyone be it girl or boy would fall for

the venue said to zhan was an misinformation that his blind date got switched..... 

the one who zhan was about to meet and reject got changed.

zhan met a beautiful girl . she was like a goddess of beauty but she  was  extremely spilled with luxury goods. with just a singe look we can say -  she is a rich brat.

Yes -  a brat more like a troublemaker.

and zhan immediately understood the situation 

she is not her parents selected date of the day.

so not to discomfort her. 

zhan did it all ... like a gentle man politely and caringly....

until she decided to speak up zhan didn't start any.

they had their comfort lunch. zhan paid for the meal though it was extreme with his monthly pay check but still he cant hurt her  so he just did what ever he is capable off.

when the date was done.

still none talked to anyone.

but to crash the plane out of no where the girl spiked her words  in slow missile range " lets get married..."

zhan was like hell stunned and his soul literally slipped out his body.

but soon  zhan composed himself and hived a deep breath. 

zhan asked " miss may i know your good name please"

now she was shocked - ( LIKE what ... you don't even know my name and were are dating ... what the fuck)

but zhan read her vision and her facials too

but again zhan asked in a polite tone " miss your name please"

with angst bursting out she hussed " reba