story1.18a(designer zhan and his idol bo)-MISSING BUNNY

WWild fantasy 1

bo " All these stated when I started missing you ggg......like hell......" 

" my zhan ge" 

bo started narrating all his series of wild fanaticizes to his zhan ge one by one.

3rd person pov:

it was the same time bo for the first time went to outdoor shooting  for  an photoshoot.

and

It was also the same time when zhan got sick and was unable to attend his schooling for a week time

Bo only at the 3rd day of zhans absence realized his  zhan zhan  is been missing

those dazzling fantasy rollercoaster hosted like this

it was the first time bo went on a outdoor photoshoot , bo was as hell tensed as he was ever, as these photoshoots are for future use . once yibo successfully completes his training period and  when bo would debut these images will be used . 

so as expected bo had no time to stalk his stranger Romeo like handsome gg for a week time. 

like literally for a week time - full 7 days to be precise- 24hrs for full full 7 days.. 

bo died at his second day it self without his visual glimpses of  his sweet cute adorable booster ( without  his zhan ge stalking) 

for the first time in his entire life bo was unusually sandwiched between his shoots and studies with no breathing time leftout to ease a bit.

bo came back after a week time and was eagerly running to his school campus to see his stranger Romeo like gg. he didnt know why but bo was jubilantly happy to see him.

even his own heart asked him - BOBO WHO IS HE TO YOU

BOBO WHEN DID YOU START CARING FOR AN STRANGER

BOBO IS HE SO MUCH IMPORTATN TO YOU.

BOBO IS HE ONLY AN ADMIRER OR EVEN MORE TAHTN THAT.

but for none of these questions - bo had any answers. but still bo was like a flapping butterfly flying high to his sweet flower (his zhan zhan) happily.