story 1.25a (designer zhan and his idol bo)- kisses of burglary

Soooooooo I'm back my dear readers.... And I'm 😔 sorry so so so much...... I was really cought up with my halu halu life.... Really sorry guys for v.v.v.late update... 

So since it's been so long let me give you guys a short recap of my 24 chapter of shini .... 

{{{SO....... 😵 I HOPE YOU GUYS REMEMBER.... ZHAN WAS SUPPOSE TO PROPOSE HIS FIANCEE BUT ENDED UP BREAKING UP With HIS FIANCEE BUT ACCIDENTLY HE FOUNT OUT HIS JULIET... 

AND THEY GOT MARRIED AFTER A LONG LONG HOWL OF his BOBI.... 

AND BO WAS NARRATING HIS WILD FANTASY AND ALL HIS YEARS OF YEARNING FOR HIS SHINIGAMI AT THE HILL TOP ALONE AT THEIR WEDDING NIGHT.... 

AND SINCE NOW ZHAN HAS STOLEN BOBO'S FIRST KISS AND ALL HIS SERIES OF SECOND AND THIRD KISS TOO....

SO.... THAT'S WERE WE AT TILL NOW... 

SO SHALL WE CONTINUE AHEAD..... 

WELL - STILL - THEIR 

RAINS OF KISSES ARE NOT ENDED YET...... 🥰🥰🥰🥰}}}  so let's continue ahead.....

And this chapter is indeed a chapter of KISSES OF BURGLARY ....,. 

🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷

zhan was kissing those kissable lips but soon his lips were sliding low that they lipped those lips end and soon those chubby cheeks were lipped and followed by those perky veins running aside bo's neck and soon his gg's lips licked those perky adams to lose his breaths for a hitched instance..... 

bo didn't know what was happening at all.... and his mind stopped from processing any.... so he was just a statue or more in his gg dreamy words - his piggy plushie all alone - breathless and senseless and  lifeless .... 

but his trance of dazed thoughts  were pulled back to reality when bo felt a gush of breaths hitting his nape harshly..... and they were hot....

that bo finally looked down his sleeping beauty enchanting him to hitch his breath of the million' th time the same night..... 

Yes zhan has already dozed off peacefully

Not aware of any sinful activity did by his own self to his future better half. 

Zhan was just a baby angel 😇 there 

His chubby cheeks were pressed to Bo's nape and his gush of breaths were hot and cute like a kitten with gasping open mouth zhan was just a baby angel 😇 adorable .