Introduction

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS OF ATTACK ON TITAN! HAJIME ISAYAMA OWNS ATTACK ON TITAN.

I ONLY OWN MY CHARACTERS! (Jessica...Justin...the mom...etc)

(Jessica POV)

"Mom!" I yelled.

"What?!" My mom yelled from the other room.

"Get me food please!" I shouted back.

"Get it yourself. Your 12 years old!"

I sighed angrily. Mom never got me any food so I had to get up from my warm couch to make popcorn and hot chocolate. Tonight was anime binge night, the best night of the week.

"Bye sweetie! Love you!" Mom yelled from the door, leaving for work.

"Bye Mom! Love you too!" I screamed so my mom could hear me. Mom chuckled at my foolishness.

Usually, when my mom goes to work, I watch anime. But seeing that I finished watching and re-watching every anime at least 5 times, I was going to look for a new one.

**********

I was scrolling through Netflix and saw an anime I had never seen before. It was called, 'Attack on Titan or Shingeki no Kyojin.'

I had been watching it all night and I was at the 13th episode. I was so excited. Usually whenever I found a really good anime, I would watch the whole season that same day and then re-watch it the next day.

"Eren is so awesome!" I shouted even though no one was home.

"I wonder where mom is?" I thought.

Just then, as if on cue, the phone rang. I look at the caller ID. It was my mom.

"Hello, dis is da pizza delivery man. How may I help you?" I said in a strange accent that I couldn't even name.

"Very funny Jess," My mom chuckled sarcastically. My mom called me Jess, short for Jessica.

"Whatcha need? Why are you gone so late. Your mean. Bad mom, bad bad mom," I scolded like a mother.

"I wanted to tell you that I was staying late at work. I'm really sorry sweetie," My mom had guilt lacing her voice.

"It's fine," I mumbled.

"I am so sorry! I have to go," my mom said quickly.

"Bye," I grumbled and sighed again.

My mom said a quick bye and hung up.
I didn't feel like watching anymore AOT(Attack on Titan) . I was too upset that my mother was working late. So, I decided to go to sleep.

And that's where it all began...

********

Don't worry, I will do a longer chapter next time. This was an introduction. How do you like the story so far?

Explanation: The characters name is Jessica. She is a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes (picture to the right) Her dad died and she is only living with her mom. She is 12 years old.

End of explanation.