Meeting the Scouting Legion!

Hey guys and girls! I'm sorry it took soooo long to update! I'm trying to update my other books also while trying to do drawing requests! I am also going to write this in past tense! Present tense is confusing!

Well...on with the story!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Recap-

I smile and thank him. We decide to explore some more villages today Jus gets up and offers me a hand. I gladly take the offer and pull myself up.

And with that, we set on our new adventure...Once Upon A Titan.

-Recap end-

(Jessica's POV)

Jus and I walked around. We went into most of the houses to check for food. Sadly, they were all empty. We decided to stop for a while and rest. So, we sat on the grass and talked.

"Jus?" I asked him and he looked at me. I studied his face. He had blonde hair that went down to his ears and the most beautiful green eyes which I thought was pretty rare.

"Do you ever want to join the Scouting Legion?" I stare at him as he thinks.

"I guess," he answered.

I shivered from the cold. He noticed this and put his arms around me to keep me warm. I smiled and thanked him. He smiled back and then stood up. I looked up questionably at him. He looked around worriedly.

"We have to go now!" He whisper-yelled. I heard thundering footsteps and saw a titan running towards us.

We get up and run, unfortunately, I trip over a rock as the titan gains speed and runs at us. Jus screams at me to get up and I stare in shock. Never had I ever thought I would get eaten by a titan. He runs by my side and yanks me up by my arm. We continue running, but we are too slow. The titan catches up swiftly. We try to run faster but that doesn't work. The titan reaches it's hand down and grabs me by my waist. I scream as the titan tightens it grip on me. I am almost at the point where I can't breathe.

It brings me to it's mouth. Jus stops and starts screaming and crying. I am also doing the same. The titan opens it's mouth and I gag from the smell. I am about to get eaten until I hear...

"Hang on!" It sounds like a boy. I look up and see...Eren! I cry out of joy that I will not be eaten, for this is not a dream anymore, but a nightmare. All of a sudden, I went from being in a grasp to flying through the air as I started to fall. Right before I lost conscious, I saw Eren catch me. Then everything went dark.

~Time skip brought to you by Levi doing the gangnam style~

I woke up in a strange room. It was all white. I had a bandage wrapped around my left arm. Stupid tree...

I moved into a sitting position. I looked around and took in my surroundings. It was an infirmary. Then I noticed Jus wasn't with me. I started panicking and got out of the infirmary bed. I looked down at myself. I was wearing a white silk shirt with a black skirt. It better have been a girl that changed me. Even though it wouldn't have been be too bad though, seeing as this was only a six year old body.

I ran into the hall and looked around. I still couldn't find Jus. I started to cry, thinking something bad happened. I heard people crowd around me but I didn't care.

"Oi, brat. Why are you crying?" The one and only Levi asked as he walked past the crowd.

"I can't find Jus!" I cried some more. "What if he is hurt?"

"Don't worry. He's in another infirmary room, guessing you mean the kid with the blonde hair," Levi said with no emotion.

I then hugged him and his eyes widened for just a second. Then he gained his composure. I let go of him. Who would think I would ever be able to hug Levi? I thought. I then held his hand. This is awesome! I mentally screamed.

"Can you take me to him?" I asked with an innocent face and wiped my tears. He 'tsked' and lead me to him. He stopped at a door.

"Thank you!" I smiled at him. I could have sworn I saw a tiny smile! He nodded and walked away.

I ran into the room but made no noise. I sat on the chair in the room and looked at Jus. His shirt was off and he had bandages on his chest. I didn't realize he got hurt. I felt guilty for being so slow and probably almost killing both of us.

He then shuffled in his sleep, catching my attention. He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Hi Jess. How are you feeling?" He rubbed his eyes.

"Fine. What about you?" I glanced at the bandages.

"Just a little sore," He chuckled. I felt guilty again.

"I'm sorry for being so stupid and slow. It was my fault the titan almost got us. It is probably my fault you got hurt!" I cried while looking at him. I was very sensitive.

"Don't say that. It's not your fault," He smiled reassuringly at me. I sniffed and wiped my eyes.

"I'm going to get some food. Do you want any?" He shook his head 'no.' I nodded and walked out of the room. I walked around and saw Ymir.

"Miss, where is the lunch room?" I asked her. She looked at me with a confused look, but pointed to a set of doors.

"Thank you very much!" I bowed showing my gratitude. She smiled as I ran off.

I ran through the doors and saw Eren with Mikasa and Armin. I ran up to him.

"Thank you for saving me!" I bowed again. He smiled and ruffled my blonde hair.

"That's what the Scouting Legion is for!" He exclaimed. I smiled and then all of a sudden, Jean came out of nowhere.

"Hey Yeäger, who's your girlfriend," He yelled. This caught the attention of everyone in the lunch room. I blushed from everyone's stares. But then mustered up courage.

"Oi, horseface. I'm not his girlfriend," I snapped at Jean. He looked shocked. Then everyone started in the lunch room started laughing. I laughed with them. Connie came up and ruffled my hair while Sasha offered me a potato. I thanked her and took it.

I think I am going to like this place!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you like it? I am going to TRY to update more frequently! I hope!

Next chapter will be out soon!