Exploring Levi's Office!

-Recap-

"Let's get you to bed," Eren chuckled at me and ruffled Jus's hair, who fell asleep instantly after Eren turned the lights off.

He picked me up and I apparently fell asleep on his shoulder because next thing I knew I was on a bed. I could feel Eren siting down on the bed next to me. I didn't open my eyes though, I was too tired. I felt him get up and walk to the door.

"Goodnight Princess," He whispered before turning off the light and closing the door.

Yup, I'm going to like this place.

-End of recap-

(Jessica's POV)

I woke up early in the morning to the sound of footsteps outside my door. I jumped out of bed, the cold of the floor causing me to shiver. I looked around in my cupboards for my outfit. I put on a white shirt with the survey corps jacket and white jeans and my combat boots. Lucky for me, they had a new outfit made for my 6 year old stature.

Once I finished getting dressed, I opened my door and walked around the hallway. I looked out the windows, longing to go outside and try out the 3D Maneuvering Gear. Hearing footsteps behind me, I turned around and saw Eren.

"Hi Eren!" I smiled and ran over, hugging him.

"Hey Princess!" He laughed and hugged me back. "What were you looking at?"

"Uh...well...I was thinking about going outside...to see the 3D Maneuvering Gear," I looked around sheepishly. "But I didn't because I knew I would have gotten in trouble!"

Eren sighed and chuckled, watching the trainees practice. I looked at him and pouted.

"Will I ever get to practice like the trainees?" I asked hopefully.

"Well of course you will, probably soon," He smiled hopefully at me. I nodded and excused myself as I went to see Justin.

I walk around some more until I arrived at Justin's room. I knocked three times and waited for an answer.

"Come in!" I heard the very energetic voice say.

I opened the door to see Justin running around. I stared at him in shock and immediately rushed over to him.

"You can't be running! Didn't you get hurt? Aren't you supposed to lie down?" I asked seriously. He shook his head 'no.'

"The doctors said that I can get my own room now because I'm all healed!" He smiled and lifted his shirt up slightly, showing the scar.

I nodded happily and laughed. "Now I won't have to get you trays anymore and you can sit with us in lunch!"

"Us?" Justin asked confused.

"Yup! Me, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin!" Justin's eyes lit up and closed his eyes happily, running around some more.

After he stopped running, I got the idea to show him around.

"Hey Juss! Wanna take a tour?" He nodded and we left the room walking around the hallways.

I showed him my room, the cafeteria, the other dormitories, the bathrooms, and the window that I look out of. We finally stopped outside of Levi's office.

"Finally, this is Corporal Levi's office!" I whispered so I wouldn't disturb Levi.

"Wow! Can we go in it?" He asked kind of loudly, which I shushed him for. He gave an apologetic smile.

"No we can't, he is probably working on paperwork," I sighed sadly and shrugged. Justing nodded sadly.

"Aww alright, maybe some other time," Justin smiled happily and I nodded.

Unfortunately, Levi was getting annoyed by the talking outside of his office. So, he got up and opened the door.

"Ekk--C-Corporal Levi!" I saluted nervously , looking down. Justin followed suit.

"I heard you two talking out side my door and it was annoying me," Levi spoke in an annoyed tone.

"I'm really sorry!" I looked at him, waiting for a punishment or some sort.

"Tch-I'm not that mean to kids," Levi hissed and looked away. I smiled and whispered, "I know."

"What were you saying about seeing my office," Justin looked like he was about to have a panic attack.

"Uh..." Justin looked around for what to say.

"Well hurry up and look before I get back to my paperwork," Levi said with a hint of embarrassment, but no body else would have seen it.

We thanked him and walked into the office. We stared in awe at the decor. It was sort of a navy blue color.

"This is amazing!" I was awe-struck as I looked around. I walked up to the desk and looked at the paper work. It seemed pretty boring and stressful. But, at the same time, It looked sort of simple.

"Corporal Levi, since I have so much free time, maybe I could help you with your paperwork," I looked at him for his answer.

"Come to my office tomorrow and I will talk to you about it," I ran over and hugged him, thanking him. He nodded and awkwardly pat my head. Wow! Levi is actually touching my head. This is so cool! Levi isn't mean at all. I blushed and giggled at the thought, letting go of the hug.

"We should get back," I told Levi and he agreed. Justin and I said thank you and left.

Justin went back to his room and I went back to mine. We had spent the whole day walking around. I was tired beyond belief. I thought about how fun it would be to help Levi with his paperwork.

Sighing happily, I got into my pajamas and turned out the lights. Tiredness began to creep over me and I eventually fell asleep with the happy feeling of helping Levi.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading this chapter. Sorry for how long I took to update and for how short this chapter is. I'll hopefully try to update more often.