Can I stay?

I am so sorry I have not updated in a while!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Recap-

"Oi, horseface. I'm not his girlfriend," I snapped at Jean. He looked shocked. Then everyone started in the lunch room started laughing. I laughed with them. Connie came up and ruffled my hair while Sasha offered me a potato. I thanked her and took it.

I think I am going to like this place!

-End of recap-

(Jessica's POV)

I walked around the headquarters and headed toward Jus's infirmary room after I excused myself from the lunch room. I made sure to grab a tray of food for him before I left. Soon, I found the room and knocked on the door, opening it when I heard a 'come in.'

I walked into the small white room and handed Jus the tray of food. His eyes widened and he started drooling once he saw the food, he must have been hungry.

He thanked me and I watched him gobble down soup and bread as I sat in the chair. He finally finished eating after about 10 minutes. That's a lot to eat for a 7 year old kid.

"That was good!" He happily licked his lips as I smiled and took the tray.

"I'm going to bring this into the kitchen. I'll see you later Jus!" I smiled and waved with my free hand as I closed the door, he waved back.

***********

I walked into the lunch room and walked over to the kitchen, where I put the tray down to get washed. I sighed and walked over to one of the tables. I sat down and my six year old legs dangled as I swung them back and forth. I felt the table shift so I looked next to me and saw Eren.

"Hey," he greeted and smiled. I blushed a little.

"Hi," I greeted respectfully.

"My name is Eren Jaeger, what's your name?" Eren asked happily. Totally knew that.

"My name is Jessica Rose!" I pointed to myself and smiled as Armin and Mikasa sat at the table as well.

"I'm Armin," the blonde one smiled. Knew that too.

"I'm Mikasa," the one with the scarf smiled a little, whoa I made Mikasa smile! If only my friends could see me now!

"I'm Jessica Rose," I introduced myself again and smiled happily.

"So...where are your parents?" Eren looked at me with his beautiful blue/green eyes, my smile dropped instantly and I looked down. Even though I had no parents in this world, I still thought about my mom and my eyes teared up. Eren noticed this instantly and picked me up, hugging me. Being six isn't too bad, I thought.

I smiled sadly and he wiped my tears away.

"That little boy?" He looked at the lunch room doors, meaning Jus. I shook my head, telling him silently that Jus had no parents either. Eren nodded sadly and sat down with me on his lap.

"We can talk with Corporal Levi," Eren told me with determined smile, giving me hope. I nodded happily and we both stood up. I took Eren's hand in mine and he smiled at me again. We probably looked like the coolest people in the world, you know, big bad Survey Corps hero holding a little six year old girls hand.