Short story 1 Finale

Caera Denoir POV

The man I just kissed looked dumbfounded at me for a while, it's safe to say noone expected this turn of events. I looked over to see Regis' grin, yeah.. maybe someone did expect it.

"W-Well then, I'll be going for real now, alright?" Grey said, still a bit shocked I suppose. I shot him a sweet smile and tilted my head. Regis entered Grey and both dissapeared in a blink.

I walked inside again, quickening my pace towards my room. Once I entered, I closed and locked the door letting out a squeak even I didn't know I could do, maybe a mix of being relieved and anxious?
"I suppose it went well then, Lady Caera?" Nessa said calmly, almost like she.. SHE KNEW?

"N-Nessa! I d-didn't know you were here.." I forced a smile that probably looked awkward. She walked slowly towards me, getting close to my ear. "I did not know you were that much of a kisser, Lady Caera." Nessa whispered.

"Have a good night, Lady Caera." She then unlocked the door and took her leave. I don't know what to think of this. I'm as red as a tomato, I don't know if I'll ever overcome this embarrassment.

She saw it all and even teased me! How could she, that's so mean!
I jumped on my bed and hid my own face in the pillow. Everything that's on my mind is how I'll have to act next time I meet him, did he even like it? Is he in love too?  I rolled in bed again and again with these thoughts, I just want to see Grey again..

Still Caera's POV, just a few days later.
CENTRAL ACADEMY

I've been waiting for this for far too long. Even though I have to keep my face straight and mind my tone, it's too hard to contain my excitement and nervousness! What is going to happen if Grey has to deal with students who think we're dating? He dislikes attention, right? We have to be seen as nothing more than colleagues by others, but..

Giving light slaps to myself with both hands I forced myself to think rationally again.
Focus Caera!
Focus!
Marching to his class I had clear objectives in mind. I want to know him more, and he did have nightmares in the Relictombs right? Be it the bad or the good way I want Grey to trust me as much as I trust him.

Once the door opened, I was blessed with the sight of seeing Grey spar with another student. I held my breath as my eyes widened while looking at his figure, bottom to top. The man that has been by my side adventuring for months.. I never truly noticed how incredible he looks. 

His footwork, quick and impeccable, his waist accentuated his lean and athletic body, the uniform perfectly outlined his well-developed arms and shoulders.

His face.. the sharp features he presented complemented the exotic color of his eyes, but contrasted with his smooth, undamaged skin. His golden hair fluttered as he graciously moved throughout the ring.

I watched his class intently from the door, but my eyes and my mind weren't focused on the lesson, they were entirely focused on him.

Grey suddenly called his assistant, Aphene, to show the Milview kid how to.. subdue an opponent, it seemed.

He grabbed Aphene by the arms, pulling her to the side before their bodies touch and she gets thrown to the ground. It was merely for sparring but..

Why are they so touchy??

I could feel my face darkening, I felt like my heart was crushed, completely ruining my mood. Until his eyes finally met mine as he looked to the door.

Suddenly, my feeling of betrayal was gone. All because of a single action, his smile. For one of the few times since I've met him..
Grey smiled.