Varay Ship - Intro

Varay Aurae POV

I stumbled back after the shock of spells between me and the retainer, Aya and Mica were very injured, but they had done an excellent job in weakening the Alacryan.

As I quickly recomposed myself, the retainer spouted curses, mumbling to herself. "Shit.. you cocky bitches won't get away with this!" She grabbed a device I've seen used before, I was sure it was a teleportation machine of sorts.

My companions are not in a good spot right now, I have to finish this myself, I thought. When the device activated I lunged forward, casting ice daggers around us. It was enough to stop her from escaping.

Our magic clashed once again, the portal blinked, so I assumed it was unstable for the time being. As an act of desperation, she launched a very predictable attack, I was able to quickly parry her move, but it pushed both of us.

I went through the portal, the retainer wasn't that lucky, the blunder she committed caused her demise as the portal cleaved her in two. The device shut down once again, and despite my attempts, it didn't activate anymore.

I could see buildings and houses in the distance, none of them were familiar. Then the realization came to me as I calmed down and connected the dots.

I was in Alacrya.

And as if the day could not get any better, I was bleeding and I knew I'd have to rest here now. I'll find some way, or maybe someone that will help me.

Arthur Leywin POV

"Got any plans for today, Grey?" Caera said, looking at the window as we moved inside the carriage. "None."
I answered, feeling a bit tense. I could feel something was off through my connection with Regis.

'You might wanna see this, princess.'
Hm?

My eyes widened in disbelief, the tension I felt coming from Regis before was entirely mine now.

I focused my sight on the woman in front of the carriage, short white hair, gray and cold eyes. The uniform she wore only confirmed it to me.
'My my, isn't that a surprise?'

I instantly godstepped to her, seeing as she was in a very vulnerable state. "U-Ugh..!" Varay groaned as she failed to stab me with an ice blade.

'Of course she won't recognize you, dumbass.'

Shush, Regis! This is not important right now!

I held her in my arms as she almost fell to the ground. "Caera, I'll take her to my suite, you know where to find me."

"Why are you treating this random woman with this much care, Grey? Look at what she tried to do, it's dangero-" Caera said, I could tell I had a worried expression on my face as I turned to look at her, but it didn't matter.

"I'm fine, Caera."

Varay Aurae POV

I blacked out after that man took me, perhaps the bleeding was more severe than what I previously imagined. Scanning my surroundings, I was in a bed and my injuries were taken care of, but my body was still in a bad shape.

"What the hell was your plan drawing that much attention?" The man that I just now noticed was here said. I casted ice weapons and pointed them at him. "Don't make a fuss again, save your ice magic, Varay."

Huh?

Fear overtook my heart, images of the war ran through my mind as I tried my best to remember.
Was he someone I fought then? Who is this man?

"It's Arthur. Or General Leywin, I guess." He said, practically reading my mind, then he tied his hair, the exact same way our great hero used to wear in the castle.

My eyes gleamed, I instantly tried getting up to hug Arthur, destroying my magic as fast as I could. "But." He stopped me from getting closer with a finger. "But what?!" I spouted.

"I'm with Alacrya now, can't you see?" He said as he looked into my eyes. I froze again, unable to say anything, until Arthur bursted in laughter.
My confusion reached it's peak, I had no idea what was going on.

"That.. was a joke, Varay." I gave him a long sigh of relief, what the hell.

"That was not funny at all..!"
.
.
.
.

(Quick intro chapter, hope you like it. And yes, I am back from school stuff and slacking off I guess lol)