Public

Aged up

"You sure? You're really that desperate?" Tanjiro asked Inosuke as he confidently nodded.

They were going shopping, then out to dinner with Nezuko and Zenistu, and Inosuke bet Tanjiro if he could survive the night out with a vibrator and not cm, then he could top tonight. (He normally bottoms).

"Yes baby I am, now put it on me," Inosuke said, taking off his pants. Tanjiro went into the bed side drawer and pulled out one of the three they had. He got the one with the remote that connects to his phone. 

He walked up to Inosuke and strapped the vibrator around his dick. Then with Inosuke still having no boxers or pants on, Tanjiro kissed Inosuke, slowly and intensely. Then he slowly started to leave kissed down his neck, no marks though. 

"Fuck," Inosuke moaned out very quietly, regretting his decision. Tanjiro smirked. "We should get going. The dinner reservation is in 45 minutes, and we want to shop right?" Inosuke said looking at the ground, as Tanjiro turned on the vibrator. To the lowest setting. 

"Yeah let's go, get in the car. I'll drive just in case you swerve," Tanjiro said laughing as Inosuke flipped him off. Inosuke left the bedroom as Tanjiro crept to the night stand, and got a small bottle of lube. Just in case. When Tanjiro got in the car, Inosuke was sitting weirdly.

"Don't ask just drive bitch," Inosuke said. He looked flustered.

"Yes sir," Tanjiro said as he took Inosuke's hand and kissed it, holding it as he drove the 15 minutes to the mall. Every now and then Inosuke would squeeze Tanjiro's hand when he would feel the vibrator go up, and Tanjiro was loving that.

When they got to the mall Tanjiro parked close to the main entrance, and got out, then helped Inosuke out. When they were both standing Inosuke put both hands on Tanjiro's shoulders and just breathed heavily for a second.

"You don't have to do this you know?" Tanjiro said, holding his lover up. Tanjiro really cared about Inosuke and never want's him to get hurt.

"I want to top, now just give me a sec," Inosuke said. "Don't just stand there, kiss me or something."

With those words Tanjiro's mouth was on Inosuke's. Obviously not a make out sesh, just several kissed.

"Okay, I'm good now. Let's go," Inosuke said. They walked hand in hand to the stores. Tanjiro bought Inosuke several things, and vise versa. Around 25 minutes later Tanjiro got a call from Nezuko.

"One second Inosuke Nezuko is calling me," Tanjiro said as he walked to a wall to be out of the way. "Hello."

"Hey, we are here and we have a table in the back near the hallway to the bathroom," Nezuko said. 

"Ok, see you in 5," Tanjiro replied as he hung up. He motioned for his fiancé to follow him, and Inosuke walked up to him. "Tables ready baby."

Inosuke nodded as he held onto Tanjiro's arm, clearly getting really close, but the night hasn't even started When they walked into the restaurant  they went right in to where they were sitting.

The couple sat across from the both of them, Inosuke sliding in first, then Tanjiro. When they sat down, Inosuke reached for Tanjiros hand, and held is discreetly.

"Hey guys! How have you been?" Zenistu asked.

"Great, great. Not much has happened, still just wondering about wedding stuff," Tanjiro replied.

"We have our mind on a date though, can I say it?" Inosuke asked wondering if it was a secret or not.

"Of course."