Public - Part 2!

Aged up

Part 2 of public. Obviously

When the couple got home, clothes were gone the second the door was closed. Inosuke and Tanjiro were really, and I mean really getting intense in their makeout sesh. Inosukes tongue was half way down Tanjiros throat, literally and Tanjiro was moaning up a storm. Inosuke's arm were wrapped around Tanjiros upper back, and Tanjiro's arms were wrapped around Inosukes lower back. Both of them completely naked. They both moved to the couch, still making out. Inosuke pulled back.

He pushed Tanjiro down on the sofa and got down to suck him off. Tanjiro became a mess easily. Inosuke looked at how vulnerable he was.

"Please, please let me record you," Inosuke begged taking his mouth off Tanjiro. "You look so hot right now."

"Ino, I don't give a flying fuck about what you do, as long as you get your mouth back on me," Tanjiro replied. He looked down at his fiancé. He sighed and took his hair-tie off his wrist, and tied up his hair. 

Both the boys have long-ish hair, down to their shoulders, so they have hair-ties with them. Inosuke smiled and propped his phone up, and started recording.

"I need something to jerk off too, and you're so hot baby," Inosuke said against Tanjiros dick. Tanjiro moaned at the vibration, and yanked at Inosukes hair. Inosuke, being turned on by this, started sucking roughly.

Moments later, Tanjiro cum's down Inosukes throat, Inosuke swallowing it. He goes up to kiss Tanjiro, both of them forgetting about the audio recording.

"Suck me off, but put your ass in the air," Inosuke commanded. Tanjiro nodded as Inosuke sat down on their couch. Tanjiro got on the couch also, and started sucking Inosuke off, earning light moans. Inosuke saw his ass in the air, and used it to suck on his fingers lightly. Then he started fingering Tanjiro, roughly. 

That made Tanjiro moan, sending vibration up Inosukes spine, making him moan. Inosuke managed to find Tanjiros prostate, making Tanjiro moan and squirm. This made Inosuke crazy. He pulled Tanjiro off him.

"You're stretched out enough," Inosuke said as he aligned himself. Tanjiro was waving his ass in the air.

"I want it rough please," Tanjiro said. Inosuke slammed into him all the way, not letting him adjust to his dick. 

"holy fuckkk~ shit Inosuke! Feels so good!" Tanjiro moaned out. Inosuke was satisfyed from these moaned, and started angling to find his sweetspot. He lifted Tanjiros leg up, and finally found it when Tanjiros body completely twitched.

Inosuke kept going at that angle. "I'm *pant* going to cum~ AH! SHIT!" Tanjiro screamed out

"Not until I fucking say so," Inosuke said. 

Inosuke takes a long time to finish, Tanjiro knows that. They fuck a lot, like a lot a lot. Probably 5 times a week. They know each others bodies almost as good as they know their own. Tanjiro finishes faster. Not real fast, just faster. When Inosuke told him to wait, Tanjiro immediately gulped.

Inosuke pulled out. "Turn your body over, doing doggy style," Inosuke said. Tanjiro twitched his body, trying to show Inosuke he was so close. But Inosuke just slammed into him, going deeper and deeper.

"You fucking turned the vibrator all the way up, when I shook my head no. You made me moan in public. I don't give a fuck if you have to moan, you gotta hold it in like I did," Inosuke said. Tanjiro realized he was right. Then Inosuke pulled out again.

He left the room, leaving Tanjiro to struggle not to cum. The Inosuke returned with a Vibrator, and a remote.

"No.. baby no I cant please," Tanjiro said, thinking his boyfriend lost it.

"To fucking bad. You embarrassed me in front of everyone," Inosuke said, as he grabbed his boyfriends dick and turned on the vibrator.

"You wanted to be embarrassed. I asked you several times if you were sure, and you said yes," Tanjiro pointed out. Inosuke always wanted to be right. That was something Tanjiro DIDNT like about him. It caused all their fights. Inosuke was working on it though.

"That's half true, but still I said no, and you did it anyway. Payback time my love."

Inosuke turned the vibrator all the way up, making Tanjiro shakily moan, as he went touch himself.  Inosuke slapped his hand away, and jerked him off as he fucking him as well. Tanjiro was a mess. He held onto the cushions of the pillow for dear life, clenching his jaw. It felt so damn good, he just really had to cum. After a minute Inosuke felt a bit bad.

"Cum baby, you did so good," Inosuke said, and with that, Tanjiro came. He came with a high pitched moan. "I'm close Jiro. Want me to pull out?" Inosuke asked. He normally doesn't but he still always asks.

"No.. Argh!" Tanjiro said, just feeling over stimulated. Inosuke came in Tanjiro with a grunt, as Tanjiro just breathed heavily. Inosuke pulled out. He went to lick Tanjiros semen off his stomach. Tanjiro was just there, twitching. 

"You ok babe?" Inosuke questioned asking. Tanjiro nodded and put a thumbs up.

"You're still recording," Tanjiro said as he pointed out the camera. Inosuke went to get it. Tanjiro pulled him back, for a kiss.

While making out, both naked, Inosuke on top of Tanjiro, Tanjiro feels Inosukes dick. He was hard again. Tanjiro took the lead this time and brought Inosukes hips down to grind on him. They both moaned loudly into each other mouths. Inosukes tongue was down Tanjiros throat, and Tanjiros tongue is sucking on Inosukes. Inosuke was letting Tanjiro grind on him, knowing they were both hard. 

"You. are. so. so. fucking hot," Tanjiro moaned out, feeling his stomach tighten. "I think I'm close."

Inosuke pulled back, immediately sucked Tanjiro off earning loud moans, then he came down his throat, already close.  Tanjiro was shaking a lot. He was overstimulated. 

"So fucking good," Tanjiro said, dick twitching. Inosuke laughed as he got up and stopped the recording. 

"I'll be right back my love, I'll go start a bath."

"Wait, can we go in the hot tub? It is cold outside. It would feel nice?" Tanjiro suggested.

"Great idea," Inosuke said carrying his tired boyfriend, giving him head kisses on the way to the hot tub in the back yard. The couple had a nice backyard view, over the mountains.

Inosuke slowly lowered his boyfriend into the water, following him shortly after. Inosuke went to a corner and spread out, leaning his head back feeling tired. His fiancé came paddling up to him, cuddling on top of him.

"I love you so fucking much Tanjiro, you're my everything," Inosuke said as he held Tanjiro in his arms, kissing him.

"I love you Inosuke, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," Tanjiro said as he cuddled up to his fiancé.

Normally Tanjiro tops, and if the one big spooning, but sometimes Inosuke takes the lead.