Chapter 20

Finally, waking up. Jenna tried to move her arms and legs, but they were bound with chains. But not any chains, the metal had been drenched with wolfs bane and it stung through her skin.

"Agh" she tugged, making the noise while through the empty room.

"Ah your awake" Gus said happily. He had just got through the door. He closed it and blocked all the light, the only way she could see was the flickering warehouse lights which weren't that good.

"What are you going to do with me?" She spat, trying to ignore the burning sensation.

Gus through his large duffel bag on the floor; it made a loud clanging noise. He zipped in open and tipped out the contents. Aluminium bat, sword, arrows, a variety of sharp kitchen knives, a gun and much more pointy and painful objects.

"I intend to use all of these" he winked "but you can choose which one goes first"

"What's the spoon for" she nodded to the mediocre kitchen utensil

"This? It's to slowly gouge your eyes out, whilst I video it, just for memories" he smiled

"In that case, I'll have the sword" she said sarcastically.

"As you wish" he smiled, twiddling the sword around before stabbing her stomach.

Jenna yelped, blood came from the wound as well as from her mouth. "That was foolish, I'll be dead in less than a minute" she breathed, she couldn't speak properly, her voice was all croaky.

"That's why I have this" he reached into his back pocket and pulled out vials of blood "Klaus' to be exact, he said I can use it to keep torchering you until I'm ready to kill you"

Gus opened the vial and forced it into her mouth. She didn't want to take it, but his hand pushed against her jaw, leaving her nothing else to do but swallow it.

The wound healed almost instantaneously. The blood stained her shirt though.

"Plenty more where that came from" he said, from what Jenna could count, there was around 5 vials of blood.

"You better wait until that's out of my system before you kill me" she rolled her eyes "you don't want me alive just as much as I don't want to be a vampire, werewolf concoction"

"Don't worry, I've had vampire 101; I know" he said sarcastically "my turn to choose"

-

About 3 vials of blood later, Jenna's eyes had turned red with crying and the pain had almost been unbearable. Why couldn't her wolf side make an appearance?

"You're kidding me?" She managed to push out the words as she saw many more weapons for his disposal

"Why? You getting bored?" He winked "I'm sure not"

He threw a small dagger in the air and caught it before lunging it into her stomach and abdomen time after time. Jenna closed her eyes, the pain was agonising and she just wanted to die. Even when she knew she would die soon, she thought about Elijah, it was always him, her little solace in this torcherous time.

Suddenly, the door opened, letting light in. Jenna squinted, her vision turning blurry and feeling faint from blood loss.

"Gus" the familiar voice shouted rather angrily "let her go"

She couldn't see anything. Only two figures. "Wow isn't this romantic? The boyfriend coming to save his girl, well I'm afraid to have to tell you that it's not going to happen"

Elijah. She didn't want to see him now, not like this, especially after he killed Alix. But he was there, and her only hope of escape; of course she would thank him, but afterwards they would go their separate ways, for good.

She heard someone's body sliding against the floor and the rattle of her chains. "I'm gonna get you out of here" Elijah said urgently.

"I can't" Jenna tilted her head to the side, blood dripped from her mouth and her stomach. Jenna hears Elijah sigh in frustration before she felt his wrist press up against her mouth.

She drank the blood, the wound healed but she was still weak. The chains finally ripped off her and she was free to walk or run or whatever she felt like.

She wanted to hug Elijah at the first sight, but she couldn't. Her pride was too valuable for her. "Thanks" she murmured as Elijah stared at her, expecting something more.

"I didn't know you were so sneaky, brother, betraying your own blood for some girl" the voice of the one person that was not wanted here spoke up.

Jenna gulped and her heart rate quickened as she saw Klaus help up the disoriented Gus and now there was 2 against 2.

"I'll hold him down" klaus looked at Gus "you get her, you can do that simple task can't you?" He said sarcastically. Gus nodded and Klaus pounced, taking Elijah by surprise.

It was obvious that the hybrid was stronger than Elijah, he was pinned to the ground, trying to gain the upper hand but it didn't work whatsoever.

Jenna had been too distracted and in awe of Klaus' strength that she didn't see Gus coming.

There was a bit of fighting between them, not much. Jenna had been weakened to the extent that her legs had started to give in and her arms didn't throw punches as they should.

Gus finally Got Jenna into a head lock. Elijah squirmed under his brothers grasp, he could see what comes next, his fear made him stronger but nowhere near as strong as his brother.

Crack.

Jenna fell to the floor with one last breath.

"No" Elijah cried out, finally freeing himself from his brother and speeding over to rip the heart out of the hunter.

Elijah screamed once more as he grasped her hand. Cold. He couldn't think. He couldn't talk. He could only listen.

"That's what you get for treachery, Elijah, now if you want to apologise you know where to find me" he said before speeding off.

Elijah kissed her hand. Jenna's eyes were open to show her fear and pain when she died. He couldn't look into them any longer, his hand slowly wiped over her face and closed her eyes.