✍🏻Red stained crown ✔️

Credit to @frennielover93 on twitter
Idk how to put the whole comic thee won't let me- oh well)

(Flashback age 13)
Y/N pov
I was just in the garden with the beautiful flowers they smell just as lovely as they were yesterday maybe I got a little dirty but that's just fine what harm is a little dirt. I didn't mind the animals here they were just so lovely I never really bothered them I do wish I was able to communicate with them like in the stories I read but I just like to watch them go about their day maybe I leave a little food for them once in awhile from all meals I make sure to save some for them. "Y/N, sweetie can you come here please?" That's mummy calling me I got up and ran to her to the entrance of the garden.
"Yes mummy?"
"Oh dear goodness gracious your all dirty sweet you need to get ready"
"It's not to much mummy I was only playing in the garden..but why do I have to get ready?"
"Because the other royal family's are coming to visit sweetie" I see father coming up behind mummy
"Oh..why are they coming to our home?"
"So many questions dear but I'll answer (of course I can't fully explain why, she mustn't know yet) it's well been awhile since most kingdoms came together for a..little gather up, all kingdoms around the world are coming to have a splendid time dear ^^ and we decided will host the ball and wait for their arrival "
"Oh! A party I quite love those will their be kids of my age?"
"Of course dear, you'll be making some good friends won't you?"
"Yes mummy I'll go get ready now" oh I finally get to meet other people I'm usually never let out of the castle nor was I given siblings mummy and father had helped me get to my room as they went to theirs I assume to get ready as I get assistance from my maid she is so sweet to me she treats me as her own she said I remind her of her grandchildren I wish I had met them if they were my age. But enough of that I have to get ready for this I'll finally be making new friends wonder if they will like the garden...

*~Time skip~*

I was all ready I had picked my most beautiful gown with the color that best suits me my maid had done my hair (any vintage styled hair ya like or pretty modern ones that give the royal vibe) and she did my make up she said I didn't really need much she just wanted to high light my beauty an my skin color was absolutely radiant. I smiled and told her she was the same she only smiled softly and pat my head telling me I should get going as the ball was starting soon and families were going to arrive i excited got my little shoes on I'm not ready for heels to complicated the dress will cover anyways as I said goodbye to her I left to find mummy and father a butler told me they were exactly at their thrones being greeted by everyone I raise my dress and tried to walk quickly to reach them. I spot them there and pat myself to make sure I looked fine and walked to them smiling.
"I'm ready! ^^"
"Oh don't you look just wonderful doesn't she darling?"
"Why of course she does she gets her looks from my side"
"Oh please she clearly gets her beauty from me darling"
I giggled at their remarks father looked baffled but I know he was joking and kissed mummy's cheek oh how I wished to find love like them when I'm of age they seem so happy with each other.. they stood up and held my hand as we went with the crowds I was introduced to some royal family's giving my best behavior although soon mummy and daddy went to see some friends of theirs I was told they had been raised around them I only sigh as I couldn't really see amongst these adults the garden doors were open at least I can go there I haven't seen any children yet...
Walking alongtheir some adults did greet me some a little funny they almost spilled their juice it smelled horrible and-
"💼hey be careful there"
"Oh I'm terribly sorry!"
"💼 your fine madam now run along" oh he was kind he seemed older then me and I see he's flirting with someone too! Hehe no wonder
I suddenly remembered to grab some food for my little friends and myself as I took a plate out and ran to the garden breaking the food into pieces for them I left it around not close to me I know they need time
"Ew why are you feeding these feral creatures?" I turn around to see a random little girl I stood up quickly to greet her
"Oh they aren't bad they are lovely I'm sure you'll like them!" I stuck out my hand to greet her
"Oh don't your hands are filthy I can't believe you'd get all dressed nicely only to get dirt and food all over your hands"
"But I'm not dirty it wasn't even that much.."
"please no one will want to be friends with someone like you-"
"🌸hey leave her alone!" I look over to see another girl oh she's so pretty her eyes are like emeralds (sorry if this isn't her eye color the original drawings of her made it confusing if her eyes were like peters or green) she wore the softest pink I've ever seen as her dress with black lace and pink headband on her pretty short hair.
"Oh like your even worth my time hmph! Losers with losers I see I'm leaving!"
And with that the girl left huh that felt quite easier then it should have been I looked over at pinky as she smiled and gave out a hand to me I shook it smiling back oh is she as kind as she looks?
"My name is y/n and who do you might be my lady?"
"🌸oh what a cute charmer you are! My name is Sarah' Sarah king it's a pleasure to meet you"
"Thank you for helping me she wasn't as kind as I had hoped.."
"🌸oh it's no problem I don't know why she had to be such a brute to a cutie like you"
"Oh why thank you your quite beautiful yourself.."
"🌸aww such a cutie! I want to be friends!- oh wait I'm getting distracted again you see I am looking for my brother his name is Peter my mom had told him to stick with me since I'm his younger sibling but he left me alone what a brute!"
"Oh I'll help you look for him-"
As I said that I heard someone fall behind us and I looked over a random boy with glasses had just fallen from..the trees?
"🌸there you are! I had been looking all over for you mum said not to leave me alone!"
The boy only groaned as he got up and dusted himself off arguing with her back they made me chuckle I didn't think siblings were like this and they looked over at me their faces flushed as I calmed my laughter looking at them were they embarrassed
"🌸oh your so cute y/n!"
"A-awe you guys are so funny and here I always wanted siblings"
"🥀honestly you shouldn't wish that Sarah is such an annoyance..I'm the older sibling and she's the mistake.."
"🌸 you are always so mean to me!"
"🥀 wouldn't have in any other way honestly"
"I-"
"🍵 geez could you guys be any louder?"
I looked over along with Sarah and Peter, a boy with green hair carrying a plate of food
"Who might you be?"
"🍵 the names Tk little lady"
"Little lady?"
"🍵 well you are much shorter then us right now"
"Oh I see your so funny I'll grow don't you worry about that"
"🍵 Pft I'll see" he walked over to Sarah and Peter greeting them Peter seemed to be a brute as Sarah said he certainly was rude to everyone I walked up to say hi to him
"Hello?, as you know I'm y/n it's a pleasure to meet you Peter"
"🥀..." he was strange he gave me his full eye contact they were a deep sea blue such beauty they hold..but along with something else his face flushed red I don't know why but I shook his hand and told him it's okay if he's shy and pulled away looking at everyone
"It's so wonderful to meet you all I really was excited to finally meet others my age I thought there would be more of you"
"🍵oh there is, a room actually I just met someone there I was okay with most are..well I don't know didn't like them really"
"💟 hey tk! Ya here I'm getting bored of those other ki-"
We all looked up at the girl who mentioned Tks name she had a bit of messy hair but it was beautiful none the less with her white and deep magenta gown that matched with her eyes I can tell she was something else just don't know what yet
"💟 well? It's nice to meet you all too Tk didn't know you had other friends"
"🍵 I just met them as well as you did Lucy"
"I..don't mind if we are all friends"
They all looked at me as I looked away shyly I didn't know how to feel at the moment I was excited having these people around finally some friends..I hope they are nice
"🌸 oh of course I'd be your friend!"
"🥀 I-I wouldn't mind it.."
"🍵 same here friend"
"💟 yep it's official don't mind coming to me at all I'll be the best you ever had"
"Yay! Do you guys like it here?"
They are hummed in agreement as I finished up feeding the animals left them their food and came back to them asking what they like to do only for Lucy to raise her hand and smirk at us all
"💟 I have a idea.."

(Flashback end age 17-18)
Y/N pov
Oh I remember that night very well we may have caused trouble In the palace that night but it was worth it when I first met them all it was amazing every chance I got to see them I spent it like no other but as we got older we got busy and more duties to fulfill we are at age where we eventually have to get married to someone only Lucy had been around me most her parents didn't mind we had gossiped and had slumber party's together although..I do think she isn't virgin she flirts with the servants a lot and disappears on me only to find her all messy..oh well none of my business unless she really wants to tell me but today I have been told there is going to be a ball with all the royal families again I got excited but it wasn't just for party it was to choose..and my parents had aged gracefully as I got older their love was still just as pure as I remember I hope to have what they have..It's almost time..

(1945 words oof I should probably make this into two parts or three And maybe y'all should be thinking wisely who you should choose)