🍋 Emo boy ✔️

Credit to Thunder smith on YouTube
I have to many photos of Peter as y'all can tell I choose an image for each first chapter an goth Peter is just *chef kiss* but because of the chapter name I decided to go where the idea came from :D gotta love him- edit: I realized I wrote a lot more then I usually do-)

Peter pov
There she is again..y/n..dammit why do I find her so cute..she's breathe taking I can't stop feeling this way for her it's been months I feel so stupid not knowing how to talk to her doesn't help that my reputation is being this grumpy lonely loser dressed like this..does she think of me badly? I don't disgust her right?..gah! I just need a chance..maybe she'll like me..but..she doesn't have much of a choice if she were to say no..
.
.
.
Y/N pov
It's time for lunch again same old same old nothing really new or exciting although I love hanging with my friends it's just different when you hang out with people who just have the same energy as you..Tk is pretty cool known them since I got here they are so sweet and goofy, lucy well she hangs around different people some guy named Vivo especially but does come to say hi and talk once in awhile
Don..he's cool I know it he just puts off a tough guy kinda vibe be he's really smart responsible even..maybe a little to much at our age but it's admirable
"🍵 oh boy here comes trouble.."
"Huh?.." I look over at what they meant as I see who they are talking about....oh shit it's Peter
But here's the thing as much as he gives a well spikey personality and is a loner..I can't help but like him I just feel there's more to it maybe he just looks mean but is a literal walking teddy bear for all we know just doesn't show it I mean there could be many reasons for it there is always a reason behind someone being that rude..in some cases not always although doesn't hurt to try
"🍵I still don't understand what you see in him..he's literally an old school bully he's an asshole!"
"I know it's just I think there's more to him then what he puts on not everyone is what they seem..looks can be deceiving"
"🍵hm well you have a point but I just.i don't know maybe your right maybe he can be a cool guy I just don't like him.."
"I understand Tk not everyone is your cup of tea that's understandable I mean even there's some people I just can't like I just don't wish to be as hateful..that and for peters case..I don't know I kinda like him..an I want to know more"
"🍵 has anyone ever told you your crazy?"
"Oh and he's the ass? Pft"
"🍵 I'm just saying..but y/n you really do have a good heart deep down. Just don't want you getting hurt."
"I'll handle it myself don't worry for me lol besides who can hurt this face"
"🍵 jerks that's who " they smirk at me as I only laughed Tk is such a good friend to me what would I do without them
*bell rings*
"Awe that felt so short what the hell"
"🍵 huh strange but oh he does have a sister I think you have class with her next maybe ask her about him..if she can considering I hear they aren't really on good terms with each other"
"Huh oh Sarah the cute anime nerd "
"🍵 yeah her I hear she's the complete opposite of him she's sweet talk about polar opposite siblings"
"Heh alright I'll try thanks Tk see ya later!"
"🍵 see ya y/n!..really hope he is what he seems.."
as I head to my next class my faaaaavorite Art class it would make since why Sarah is in here too as I look to where she sat sitting next to her luckily as shy as I am at talking till comfortable she's talkative and well I like her sweet energy
"🌸 hi y/n how are you!"
"Oh I'm just fine sarah how are you?"
"🌸 I am just amazing I just finished up watching this anime called (your favorite anime) I loved it so much!"
"Oh I actually seen that myself I honestly love it too it really gets me on another level"
"Oh do you like games?"
"🌸as a matter of fact I do any game types ya like?"
"(You explain what kind of games your into and why sarah listened all the way enjoying the conversation you were having)"
"🌸 oh wow I see some passion in there I wonder if this is why Peter likes you so much your even just as kawaii!"
"Wait what-"
"🌸 huh?"
"Wait wait Peter..likes me?"
"🌸 oh he hasn't told you yet woops my bad hehe~ although I don't care he annoys me either way he's such a jerk to everyone but there is one person he likes and that someone is youuuu~"
"H-he likes me?"
"🌸I think it's more then that now that I think about it he always stalks or thinks about you when ever I run into him in the hallways it's always him looking your way geez and to think it had been months since he first saw you-"
"Months?!"
Teacher: "SHHHHH"
Fuck my bad-
"🌸 oh yeah and he told me he was gonna confess to you but what a wimp he's never able to go up to you I always tease him about it..but I bet you don't feel the same for hi-"
"I do"
"🌸 ...you do? My brother? The asshat of this school!"
Teacher shushed and warned us again
"I- yes I do..him alright"
"🌸wow..I'd just like to know what do you see in him y/n? I mean he acts like a total jerk and his style is just not kawaii hmph"
"But I don't mind that he dresses that way I've always wanted to dress like that myself.. uh heh some issues personally anyways I like the way he looks I find it..cute..and kinda hot..okay majorly hot an I assumed that maybe what he puts up is not the real him I imagine he's actually a sweet guy..I want to get to know him more.."
"🌸 *sigh* you are so to good for him but if that's the way you feel then I suggest you go for it clearly he's not gonna say anything he is someone to miss the signals that idiot..and since I'm his sister tell me if he does anything to hurt you because
If he does I will kick his ass I live with that fucker..okay? ^^"
Woah that felt really different but I find it sweet she is just as she seems..with a little surprise included none the less we talk about it and how I may confess to him tomorrow..Sarah was so sweet to help me out even though she didn't like him she said to try giving a letter but I feel that's to cheesy..
"🌸 oh! How about you come with me to my home..he lives there obviously and mom isn't around much anyways maybe even goth up a little just to see his reaction..it'll just be like the rom com anime I watch eeeee"
"Hm not a bad idea..honestly the goth part just sounds so fun to me i love trying new styles"
"🌸 great will do that tomorrow it'll give you time after school to do what you need and I'll tell Peter I'm having you over..just to see what he does fufufu~" strange evil laugh but she really is cool I'm comfortable with her already can't wait to tell tk and hang out with after school it'll be so much fun..I'm really happy he likes me.
.
.
.
.
Peters pov
Jeez the day is finally over as I close up my locker getting my bag I see y/n..with that green haired fucker I caught a glimpse of her looking at me..oh those eyes I could stare for ever but she quickly looked away..did..did I scare her? Oh no-
"🌸hey dead beat!"
"🥀 *siiighs* what is it brat"
"🌸 let's get home I have to have the place decent at least and your helping!"
"🥀 seriously why would I help you who's coming over a friend? Like you have any you probably annoyed them to death"
"🌸 ugh your such an ass how am I even related to you! And actually yeah a FRIEND, y/n is coming over to hang out with me after school she really is cool like you said hmph"
"🥀 wait..you with y/n?! How did you-"
"🌸 it's called being social brother you wouldn't know cause you have no balls to even say a word to her! And I can see why you like her she really is sweeet and funny and cuuuute as you said"
"🥀 I know she is~..wait you little shit of a whore you better lay your hands off her!"
"🌸 oh please I'm not like you I can respect if she were to turn me down unlike someone here"
"🥀 I.."
"🌸 anywhooo are you gonna help or not? I want it to be a cool little hang out and watch anime with her or even play some games she might bring"
"🥀tch..fine I'm helping but only cause of y/n don't think I'm doing this for you brat"
"🌸I know dickwad it's that obvious" ugh she's lucky I'm only helping for y/n..that and I should clean up my room and hide some things..just in case
.
.
.
.
~The next day~