42. More

The night before the wedding Mabel, Tyrion and Tilly lay under the stars, as they did most nights, it felt like the most real thing in mabels like, Tyrion. He loved her, he loved Tilly and despite being married against his will, he was perfect, the perfect man for Mabel. She hated that stolen moment was all they would have.

'but this is all just legends. Stories. They don't actually mean anything.' Tyrion both told and questioned her. Mabel smiled over at him. 'Do they? Is there truth to the madness? Star horses and lions?'

'Roarrrr!' Tilly exclaimed.

'they might be stories, they might be fact but it happened a long, long time ago. Anyone that ever lived then their great, great, great grandchild would be long dead by now. But the stories live on.' Mabel told him sweetly.

Tilly in Garlans room for the night Mabel let her dress fall to her feet Tyrion stared at her a long moment memorizing her.

'Come on, don't keep me waiting.' Mabel teased moving to the bed. He turned and crawl up the bed toward her, lowering and running his hands along her frame. He kissed her breasts, suck on her nipples, trailed his tongue up her sternum. She moaned again and he growled. It's guttural, from somewhere inside his chest.

She tried to control her movements, but her hips were lifting on their own accord. He gently bit the soft curve of her stomach and she bucked again.

"You are perfect. Every fucking inch of you," he kissed her hip bones, and she realized that loud moans were coming from her mouth. She wanted him desperately.

"Please," she whispered.

Her legs parted and hooked around him as he lower himself closer. He rubbed against her, savoring the tease, the way her body arched, one more time. Then he pushed into her slowly, completely, listening to her sharp inhale against his chest. He slide out and back in again, disappearing into her. Their hips found a comfortable rhythm, as he nipped at her skin. Her moans grow stronger and deeper until she's nearly screaming. He pressed into her, harder and faster, reaching for her tits. He smashed his mouth against hers, parting her lips with his tongue again, kissing her moans away.

He felt her body shudder against him, clenching and twisting with pleasure. She stiffens, then relaxes. Mabel wrapped her arms around him, placing soft kisses against his temple, cheek, and jaw. Eventually and reluctantly, he rolled off her, her body immediately cuddling to his side. They were silent for a long time, both of them just trying to catch their breath. He listened to the rhythmic in and out as they sync up with one another.

She stretched out on him, leaning back against his shoulder with her head in the crook of his neck. He was supporting her with one arm around her, the other across her lower body with his hand buried between her legs, his fingers nestled deep inside me while his thumb rubbed in slow, agonizing little circles on her clit.

'I'm not done with you yet.' Tyrion told her. 'I'm going to have you screaming my name.'

'That might give us away,' Mabel remarked.

"I don't care,' Tyrion told her. With two fingers, Tyrion spread her lips wide. His other hand glides up her stomach to palm her breasts, her nipple pebbled already, and when he pinched it there, she bucked

"Tyrion," his name from her lips is a prayer, a plea.

'I told you I would have you screaming,' he whispered against her. He flicked her bared clit with his tongue. He did it again, and again, pausing between each flick, letting her desire build and writhe like the beast that has been thrashing in his chest since meeting her. Only when she is panting his name.

'Tyrion, Tyrion, Tyrion,"

Does he latch his lips to her clit and suck. He shoved three fingers into her tight hole, pumping rapidly as he sucked hard, drawing the whole of her clit into his mouth. She twitched and cries out, but he doesn't yield, he never yields, her pleasure his only goal. For now.

Mabel's clit swelling in his mouth and her vagina walls throbbing around his plunging fingers. His cock is rock hard, so when he climbed up and shove it into her, it only increases her pleasure, earning him a mewling whimper from Mabel's lips. He kissed her, letting her taste what he had done and her head lulls back.

He leans down. His mouth found her nipple, biting it too hard then sucking it too gently. She arched up, granting him easier access, positioning herself so he can keep driving his cock into her. Kneeling and thrusting up into her, harder than she would have believed possible.

And her clit screamed for release, and her whole body shattered. He kissed her, slowing his thrusts, savoring the feel of her, the taste of her.

She came, screaming his name, gasping from the pleasure of it all. He slams into her, once, twice, the heat of him spilling inside her in a release that leaves them both shaking. Sweating, he slides out of her. She couldn't help it—her body clenched around him even as he leaves, begging for more.

++

Margaery looked like a goddess sent from the heavens and delivered into Westerose. It made mabel sick to see. She was the picture of elegance grace and purity. Mabel had to force a smile on her face as she leaned into Garlan.

"You look beautiful,' Garlan told her. 'she is going to be miserable.' Garlan added and a real smile fell upon her face.

'Thank you for that.' Mabel whispered. Their father delivered Margaery to Joffrey and she hooked arms with him as they made their way up the sept to the Septon together. He cloaked her with his protection with honor and dignity their hands bound together as the septon spoke.

'Let it be known that Margaery of house Tyrell and Joffrey of the houses Lannister and Baratheon are one heart one flesh one soul cursed be to those who would seek to tear them asunder.'

'With this kiss I pledge my love,' Joffrey said bringing his lips to Margaery the crowd clapped politely as they were announced man and wife.

'We have a new queen.' Sansa said down to Tyrion.

'Yes we do,' he agreed, glancing back at Mabel who looked like she wanted to beat Margaery with clubs.

+

'All taken care of.'

'you saw her on the ship?' Tyrion had, had to force Shae to leave, she was so stubborn and Tyrion didn't want her here anymore giving her hope when there was none. So he sent her off and Bronn made sure she was gone.

'All taken care of.' Bronn confirmed for the millionth time.

'And you saw the ship sail away?' Tyrion questioned.

'No one knows she's there except you me and Varys.' Bronn confirmed

'How do you know?'

'Because no one follows me without invitation or I am the last person they ever saw.' Bronn told him.

'Someone saw you, you mean?' Tyrion questioned.

'She is gone.' Bronn told him. 'I know you don't wanna believe it but she is. Now go drink until it feels like you did the right thing.'

'I know I did the right thing.' Tyrion corrected. 'but getting rid of her doesn't change the fact that I am married to the wrong woman.'

'So drink until you are brave enough to kiss pretty little mabel in front of everyone.' Bronn suggested. Meanwhile Mabel was happily buzzed and Garlan saw to that.