98. Cersei

'I wish you hadn't done that.'

'I am grateful for your loyalty, but my dragon died so that we could be here if it's all for nothing then he died but nothing!' Daenerys told him

'I know,' jon muttered

'I'm glad you finally decided to bend the knee to our queen but have you ever considered to lie every now and again just a bit?' Tyrion asked but jon shook his head he was better than that. 'this is indeed a problem... we are fucked.' Tyrion told them

'Fuck!' Tilly repeated.

"No, no word.' Mabel hushed, Tilly smiled up at her as tilly hand her hands along the bones in the colosseum.

'Is there any plan on how we change that statement?' Davos asked

'Only one. We stay here and I go and talk to my sister' tyrion said

'I did not come all this way to have my hand murdered' Dany told him marching towards him

'You could've murdered me as well. I could've stayed in my cell and saved everyone a whole lot of trouble.' Tyrion added.

'I did this' Jon said 'I should go and try and fix this.'

'She will definitely murder you if you go.' tyrion told him, 'I go see my sister alone or we all go home and we are right back where we started.' tyrion told her Dany gave him a nod and he was off to his death they all assumed but Mabel stopped him.

"no, bad idea.' Mabel told him dropping before him tilly ran up behind her hugging Tyrion as well. 'Bronn already said that she wanted your head. You are going to walk in there and she is going to take you head and we will be alone.' Mabel whimpered. Tyrion help her face in his hands as her heels dug into her butt as she knelt before him.

'we need the red coats to win this, if I don't try we all die anyways.' Tyrion reminded her.

'but we would die together.' Mabel whispered.

'we are not dying, we have our whole life to look forward to.' Tyrion told her. 'perhaps Jaime is reasoning with her already.' Tyrion said hopefully, but he kissed her one last time just in case.

+

Jon picked up bones off the Colosseum floor examining the remains of what once was.

'No one is less happy about this than I am' jon said as Danny approached him

'I know' Daenerys told him 'I respect what you did, I wish you hadn't done it but I respect it. This place was the beginning of the end for my family,' she told him taking the bone from him 'a dragon is not a slave they were terrifying extraordinary they filled people with wonder and awe and we locked them in here they wasted away... they grew small and we grow small as well... we weren't extraordinary without them we were just like everyone,' else she handed him back the jaw bone.

'You are not like everyone else. You are still here' jon reminded her.

'I can't have children' Dany admitted.

'Who told you that?'

'The witch who took my husband'

'Did you ever think she might not be a reliable source?' jon offered

'You were right from the beginning if I trusted you everything would've been different' dany said blaming herself.

'So what now?' Jon asked

'I can't forget what I saw north of the wall and I cannot think that cersei won't take back what we took if we go north of the wall.' Dany admitted.

'We are fucked' jon decided.