where am I

This ain't your world or house so where are you now
______________________________________
*Beep beep beep*you slam your hands on the alarm clock breaking it again you got up sleepy you rub your tired eyes and look to see your best friend.

You see your little dragon right now she was in her tiny form her blue eyes looking at yours [eye color] eyes you smiled softly at storm.

You hold your hand out so storm can climbed she climbed on your shoulder rubbing her scaly face on your face you giggle rubbing your finger on her scaly head.

You got up doing your regular routine you put a hat on storms head for some reason storm really likes to where hats.

You make breakfast that was bacon, egg and pancakes and feed storm her regular food that was fish and.

You packed your stuff so you can go take a walk outside storm jumped on your shoulder and you walked out the door.

You walk to the park and you see all kinds of things before you get there you saw fairy werewolves skeletons And robot.

You was a werewolf a different species of one but we talked about that later you finally arrived at the park you sat on the bench taking a little nap from all that walking.

Unknowingly falling into a portal storm trying to wake you up but you wouldn't wake up too deep in your sleep to realize you was falling into the portal.

.

.

.

Falling your eyes shot open before you can fall any further storm turn into dragon form catch you in mid air.

Storm let out a roar for all to here you still flying in the air letting the moonlight highlighted her

???

Two blue eyes look up in the sky hearing the roar"well this is new"

???

The three boys looked up in the sky seeing the thing that fly across the moon"that's so scary"one of the boys cry"fight me"the boy yelled at the creature the other boy stares at the Moon "hnm" said the girl looking at the moon with her brother.

???

The pillars looked at the sky seeing something that did not felt like demon or human.

???

A man with red eyes look at the sky

Thank you for reading