Who are you now

You and storm been flying through the night and you land in the forest so storm can take a break she transform in her tiny form.

Storm climb on your shoulder nuzzles her head into your neck you giggle and rub her neck softly and start walking.

Now you have to find out how you got to this world cuz it don't look like yours and feel like it you rub your Pinky and index finger on your chin.

What you mean by *feel*you mean aura but you liked feel two types of aura human and demons with that's strange and you can feel it one right behind you and strong powerful aura wait what.

Right after you felt that you dodge you saw the katana that was about to cut you in half it had eyes on it.

You went into your inventory and pull out your ax and make sure that storm is okay on your shoulder"well well look what we have here"you said what you smirk you.

"You are not....human"the men says now you can finally see his face.

"A demon"you hum to yourself I have to finish this quick maybe this demon can tell me where I am maybe I can try one of my old tricks.

You smirk to yourself rush it towards the demon running around in circles around him pull your arms and hands and then he falls on the ground struggling"looking a little tied up there a?"put your hand towards your face giggling.

"You won't get out those strings anytime soon pal just tell me where I am"you said crouch down your eyes narrowing and storm growling.

"Japan"that's all he said you hum to yourself 'well I haven't had a good adventure for a while now'

You rub your chin and thought sit criss cross applesauce 'I can always go home if I want to' you clap your hands"well there it is we are going on an adventure!"you say out loud storm jumping on your shoulder in excitement!

" And you are coming with"you said excitedly your tail wagon you whistle you heard a hoof running on the ground you smirk see a beautiful horse

You pick up the demon "what's your name"you said carry him to the

horse.

"Kokushibou" he said that all he said

"well Kokushibou are you ready to go on a Grand adventure"you said put him on the back of your horse and jumping on your horse"giddy up"you said pointing to a random direction.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Taisho era secrets:
Y/n is actually very strong•

Kokushibou fell off the horse once•

Kokushibou thought he was going to eat a snack but he got a adventure instead•

Y/n taught Kokushibou how to play fetch so now they play fetch together sometimes•

Kokushibou think he's okay with this•

As always thank you for reading (≧▽≦)