Water and butterflies

So you and your besties got catcher at least we got a plan
______________________________________
Warning: some violence will be in this chapter And some anime spoilers _______________________________
You can feel it the emotions in this battle whatever this person is going through you hope you can help to you transform into a wolf bouncing off trees to make you go faster kind of make it hard for Kokushibou to follow you.

You finally arrived you saw it you saw a battle that you haven't seen in a very long time is the boys katana lit up in flames seemingly cutting the demon head off but you know that wasn't the case.

The boy with the red hair failed on the ground because of exhausted and in your wolf form you jump in front of the maroon eye boy making sure you're aura threatening and protective.

The headless boy got up attach his head back on his body you look on his eyes to see lower Moon six and a number like Kokushibou has on his eyes.

Speaking of Kokushibou you use your magic to keep Kokushibou away from this battle but bro you ain't about to fight a kid so you use your strings to tie up the kid and shake your head disappointed like a mother would do there child.

You didn't give the lower Moon chance to speak"bro I thought it would be some high level boss but no I found two kids fight for their lives and why is it spiders everywhere if I don't see no boss spider at least"you squat down picking up a spider and petting the spiders head "I'm going to name you flower"you said that while petting the spider

The two boys look dumbfounded at you"Plus where are your parents at anyway?"the lower Moon and you felt the aura around both of boys and someone else them felt with sadness.

You finally know this the girl stringed up you use your shadows to bring her down carefully"look I'm sorry but if you don't mind I can adopt you"you said what a motherly aura.

"Here I can't tell you what it is yet but you will enjoy it" you said and gave the two a wink you

 gave them a potion well you have though assist to demon girl yes the question was about to do and yes they are confused what you are but they ask those questions.

"what are your guys names"you said while scratching your head the three look down'this is our new mom now' they Thought "come on now I'm not that hopeless".

"Kamado Tanjirou and my younger sister Kamado Nezuko"the maroon eye boy say sleepy and you was healing the boy injuries that make him sleepy.

"Rui"that's all the white hair boy set you pet all three of their heads"welcome to our great adventure"you you said letting Kokushibou go from your little track.

You hurt footsteps behind you as you was hugging your new adopted children"if I haven't know any better I would have thought you was mine companion"you said to The stranger.

You turn around hugging your children"why are you hugging a demon"you look into the man blue eyes well.

"Maybe none of your business" you said smiling at the men.

"Tomioka?"Tanjirou questions in your arms getting sleepier as you heal him

You felt a aura behind you duck smiling at the woman "well hello there"you giggle as the woman was clash katana's with Tomioka.

"I'll see you later you guys" you said running from the tomb swordsman well searchwomen and swordman.

You felt a familiar aura"Kokushibou don't think I forgot you I was just coming to get you"you said to Kokushibou as he was riding top of ivy and ivy and storm was very pleased to see you.

And to mention Kokushibou was in his tiny form and Rui was well understandably well scared to.

You was about to jump on the horse until a something jump down on your back in instinct your tail splits into 10 forming around you into a sphere a protective spear it was inside it was soft and comfortable but on the outside it was hard like metal ever jumped on your tails now felt off.

Kokushibou was not shocked since you already told him what you are you unwrap yourself from your tail you huh"why would you do something like that you just don't run up on nobody and don't expect nothing"you said to the girl as you were holding your children..You got on your horse before you can ride off with Kokushibou a crow have landed on a nearby tree before the crow can speak an owl had landed on the crow"ooh these are your pros now now me personally I don't like to be watched"you said

Your owl brings you the crow you carefully grab the crow with one of your tails "good job Aria but you can let this one go"you said letting the crow go you reach in your pocket to put out a little cage filled with tiny crows.

Use your magic to make it original size you put it on the ground as the cage was actually very huge filled with 10 happy crows you open the cage as the crow fly out landing on you they rub their heads on you before fly off"see you later"you said as you wave one of your tell to say goodbye.

"Now tell me what you was about to say sweetheart"you said while stroking The Crow head well the crow was too busy on focusing on you Pat The Crow forgot what it was about to say.

A few people had approached your horse and your passengers"hey lady can you get off that horse so we can bring you to Head Quarters"one of them said and you smile.

"let me tell you something I really ain't in the mood right now you can just guide me there"and before one of them can say anything"and oh I'm not asking you I'm telling you"you said threateningly.

You put your head close to one of the people as they put a blindfold on you gave them Rui and Nezuko and they put them into a box you can't wait for the shocker
____________
*The reason why Kokushibou is it found because you cover him what a blanket

* Y/n is actually very protective of her kids she knows that they will be fine

*Well Rui got what he wanted a happy family

* Y/n is a kind of special werewolf that I made it's a working progress

Oh I have a question what is your opinion about this  chapter so far and I know I'm not the best with dialogue it will be better next chapter.

Thank you for reading as always (≧▽≦)