That's a child

Some bonding time with you and your new friend hey look it's a kid over there let's go say h-Oh My God
________
Warning: some violence will be in this chapter

Well you almost kille Kokushibou by walking into the sun hey how you was supposed to know so now is you gave him a potion that let him walk in the sunlight for a while he seems to enjoy it so far you look beside you to see Kokushibou taking a nap with storm.

You close Your eyes remembering the past few weeks what Kokushibou.

You drag Kokushibou into a market food of course Kokushibou transform himself to look like a human and you some use magic to transform ivy into a normal looking horse.

Look around seeing all the types of food stands stands or just food your mouth drool at all the types of food you can make or eat.

Kokushibou take a step back from you look like you about to pounce or something you turn your hungry look to Kokushibou grab his kimono sleeves and drag him to a random food stand.

. You and Kokushibou look at the stars at both of you stargaze.

"You know Kokushibou it has been a very long time since somebody stargaze with me"You said while looking at the stars.

"To be completely honest with you I thought my adventure days are over and thought I had to live a normal Mystical life to be honest that's not really normal but that's not the point"you said to Kokushibou.

Kokushibou Listen to your voice.

Yep it was a good past few weeks you even bought a minka you might just be wondering how did Y/n buy a minka let's just say the infinite wallet that you have comes in handy.

Kokushibou open one of his eyes to see you staring at the wall that's scary but he got used to it and close his eyes.

You got up randomly and walked out the minka you sat outside look at the night sky and lately a little crow has been watching you and your companions good thing you know special little friend.

A owl hoots in a distance.

Your ears pointed up you smirk "looks like a adventure!"you gather up Kokushibou,storm and ivy you use magic to shrink down the minka and put it in your pocket and up the dangerous mountain we go.

"So I was like oh look it's a kid over there let's go say h-OH MY GOD"you and Kokushibou watch as the child gets beat up by a man with a spider head.

A fireball had hit the spider demon"what a terrible creature torturing such a innocent a child"as a goat lady walked in front of the bore child wait wrong fandom

You cut Demon in half"hey random child that I just saved do you want to come with me and my friend over here"you point at Kokushibou he just waved his hand in response.

The bore kid look at both of you in confusion " fight me-your ears perked up"sorry kid"you said interrupting the child unknowingly the kid up tying to a tree and run off to another random direction following your hearing and Kokushibou follow you behind.
_____________
*Y/n knows how to use magic
* some of Kagaya crows has been going missing lately watching a certain somebody
*Y/n love the taste of chicken
*At the market that's mostly that you bought chicken
*Kokushibou surprisingly can eat human food without puking mostly because you put magic in it