Chapter 13

AFTER you "freshened up", you returned to Thranduil. Seeing he was asleep you chose to climb in next to him. It was most likely mid-afternoon when you both awakened. After inquiries of how he felt, and some terms of endearment, one thing started leading to the other. Holding turned into kissing, which led to touching, which turned into heavy petting, and against your better judgement, you finally found yourself astride him, naked, panting and moaning along with him, riding the sword of loins into white blinding bliss. He followed you into the realm of orgasmic, divine pleasure, and both of you spent and sweaty, fell into one another holding and touching, chatting carefree until you both nodded off again.

You awakened before him this time, and slid out from under the covers with the purpose of relieving yourself, then ordering both of you food and cleaning up to some degree once more. Once those things were done, you found him awake in bed and looking out the window at the red and yellow hues dancing through the leaves declaring night was falling.

"I ordered dinner to be brought here for us." you informed him. He smiled at you and opened his arms to invite you to him. Taking the invitation you crossed the room speedily and gently slid beneath the covers again into his arms.

"How many days was it in the human world?" he asked settling back against the headboard.

"I'm sorry?" you looked at him questioningly.

"That you were gone."

You frowned. You had spent a great deal of time trying to forget about that. "Two nights, two and a half days, I believe." You recounted it in your head.

"It has been three years here." he replied casually. You glanced at him, he seemed lost in thought, but not surprised by the time difference.

"I don't understand how that happened. This world exists in the human world to some degree, correct?" you ask not sure how to even truly explain the question.

"Time has to move differently in different places and dimensions. I..." he hesitated and looked at you, "kept you here longer than I should have. I will not deny the reasons were entirely selfish, but I do hope you understand this, that I love you more than you can possibly imagine."

You smiled at those words but still did not really understand the explanation. "I'm still not sure I get it."

He chuckled. "Everything has consequences. I had to turn back time in your world, and in turn it sped up time here to compensate. Yet in truth, even I do not truly understand all the full dynamics of it. I believe only the Great One does."

You bit your lip and sighed as you just nodded showing you accepted the clarification, even if it did not really explain much. You instinctively knew you had a lot to learn, and he would be your teacher.

"There is something I must tell you. It may however, make you write me off as mad, or even evil... I do not know." You sat up as he said this. He sighed and you seen him looking off to a dark corner. Not enough dark to let her in. But you could tell it unsettled him. "It is about my late wife, Legolas' mother." You felt him squeeze you tighter unconsciously. You swallowed hard as he began. "Our kind is immortal, but can be slain or our life can be taken by unnatural means similar to the way every other being can be."

You nod in understanding as he continues. "She... she had been a very beautiful, even kind woman. However, she was very well aware of her beauty, and also very jealous over me. Why I do not know as my devotion to her never wavered, but she could stand no other creature to openly show any type of romantic interest in me. I would be lying if I did not say I was the same towards her, but not as possessive... even obsessive as she. She also was a great enchantress, and both of us possessed mirrors of magical properties. I still do... it is a necessary tool."

Enchantment of SorrowOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara