19

third person pov

third person pov

trigger warning?!

valerie woke up late the next day, and just like a couple days ago.. she saw a notification from victoria. only this time, it was a missed call and a text message. she furrowed her eyebrows when it read, 'hey, i'm sorry for what i said. troy wants me to hangout today and i don't wanna go alone, can you go with me and i'll give you a better apology in person?'

she immediately raised up, her phone still in her hand. she decided to not be petty, and call her back. but the phone just rang and rang, victoria never picked up. so, valerie texted her a couple times.. and still, no reply. before she went to bad thoughts and worrying, she wondered if vic gave up and went by herself, and the reasons why she could not be answering.

after staring at her phone screen for awhile, she sighed and got up, she got herself ready for the day and texted ashtray, asking if he wanted to hangout again today.. in hopes he'd say yes and that would give her time to talk about their.. relationship?

after a couple minutes, ashtray texted her back with a simple 'yeah' and so, valerie made her way out the front door, missing maddy and her dad on the way, and sending her mom a message that she was going out, since she was in her room and valerie don't feel like going in there to tell her, in person.

on the, now familiar, walk to the store, she sent victoria a few more messages, some asking if she was okay and other asking if she was ungrounded.

finally, she reached the store, and with a sigh she slipped her phone into her back pocket. fezcos head raised at the girls entrance, and cracked a little smile. "hey, kid."

valerie smiled back, giving him a small wave, "hey, fez."

she pushed open the freezer door, and saw ashtray sitting in the same spot he always is, his head whipping up at the sound of the door opening, but relaxing when he saw who it was.

"what's up?" he spoke, as she went and sat next to him.

"hey." she responded, tapping her fingers on the table.

quickly, the two started a random conversation that lasted a good while, until ashtray asked about victoria. "you and victoria talk yet?"

she put her finger up, "oh, yeah.. kinda? she texted me asking if i wanted to go with her and troy because she didn't want to go alone, but i was asleep, and now she won't answer."

his eyebrows raised, "she alright?"

her head turned from him and to the table, picking at the skin next to her nails. "i hope so.. you know him, does he seem like a bad guy?"

ashtray shrugged, "i've only talked to him a couple times and that was for weed."

that didn't help at all, in fact she wondering now if troy and victoria were off partying. with a sigh, and leaned back and spoke, "i don't know, but if he fucks with her i'm gonna beat his ass."