44

valerie stood in front of her closet looking at all her clothes and deciding what she should wear to lexis play

valerie stood in front of her closet looking at all her clothes and deciding what she should wear to lexis play. today was the day she'd see what lexi had been putting together for weeks and stressing about, she knew she was stressing because lexi had asked her if valerie thought it was a good idea, and with all honesty, valerie answered with yes.

valerie was leaving with fezco, and she was excited to see his reaction to her play, even though she'd probably miss it because she'd be worried about missing lexi herself.

maddy and kat was going together, which she figured was going to happen anyway. valerie was actually kind of excited to see how maddy and cassie would react to each other, being in the same room and cassie probably cuddled up next to nate.

ashtray on the other hand, wasn't going. he told valerie he felt off about leaving faye alone, and that he felt like she was some kind of threat to him and fez. and she understood, even though she honestly thought he was just a little bit too paranoid, she told him it was fine, and that she'd be with maddy or fezco anyway.

the only thing valerie was worried about, was seeing her two friends after basically cutting them off. she didn't necessarily end the friendships between them, but she stopped answering their texts and ignored their presence at school. she wasn't completely sure if she wanted to forgive them or not.

it just confused her on how for so long her and victorias friendship was everything she needed, wanted, in a friend. they were so close and told each other everything and anything. and then freshman year came up and they grew apart, made new friends and their friendship changed. valerie truly believed it could never be the same.

and daniel? valerie did honestly think he was going to become her new best friend. he was funny, there for her, kept her company, helped her through some mental things, but maybe if was only the fact that he and her friendship reminded her of her and victorias, years ago.

her and daniel hadn't been friends for too long, it wasn't as much as a let down as it was for her and victoria.

finally choosing on an outfit, valerie quickly changed and then sat down at her vanity, taking a deep breathe before starting to do her makeup.

she played music while doing so, hoping to change her down mood. and once she was done, she put on deodorant and perfume and then finally, sent fezco a text asking where he was.

meanwhile, at fezcos house, faye was looking at fezco in his suit. ashtray watched her from the couch with a mug face, not understanding why she was looking at fez like she was in love with him or something when she was dating custer.

fezco walked back to his room to grab the flowers he got lexi, and then looked at himself in the mirror before sighing.

he walked back into the living room, seeing faye sitting and watching the tv while ashtrays eyes slowly left her and went to fezco.