First Day

Y/n POV

I wake up at 5 A.M. go on a run for an hour than run up the stairs to go to my dorm. Today is Thursday the first day of School. So I check my classes. I have to be at Russian at 8. So I have an hour and 40 minutes to get ready because it should talk 15 minutes to get there then I am five minutes early. I get in the shower. Once I get out I get dressed brush my hair.

It was now 7:15 so I decided to go down to a Coffee shop so I can write a little

It was now 7:15 so I decided to go down to a Coffee shop so I can write a little. I like to keep my mind busy so I don't have an overthink everything. My best friend Ivy has my dogs right now and sent me some pictures when I got to the shop around 7:20. Once I get there I order a blended Moca and sat down at a table. I started to work on a song called Alone. I did a couple lines than I heard my name get called around 5 minutes later so I got up and got it. I went back to my table as I saw a really pretty red head looking for somewhere to sit. She was walking right by my table as I was putting my lyric book away. 

"You can sit with me I don't mind" 

"Thank you so much" 

"mhm" 

She sits down and I put my leg up on the bench leaning on my bent leg I go on my phone texting Ivy. She ends up having to go around 7:50 and I decide that it's time to head to class. As I'm getting my back pack she was getting her bag and getting up. We both walk out to together and go the same way. 

"Are you a student here?" 

"Yeah" 

"Oh cool what class are you going to" 

"Russian" 

"Really" 

"Yeah" 

"Than Hi nice to meet you I am Natasha Romanoff your Russian Professor" 

"Ok hi I'm Y/F/N" 

"Nice" 

"mhm" 

We walk for another 3 minutes till we get to her class room. 

"you can come in if you want and pick your seat." 

"Ok" 

I go in go to the front row and go all the way to the left. I sit at that desk. That's the desk that I always sat at in Highschool and did amazing. That desk also happens to be in front of Natasha desk but oh well. Around 3 minutes later the first bell rings and we start class. She stands up and start's to talk. 

"hello class my name is Professor Romanoff...we are going to start with roll today...Josh" 

"here" 

"Ben" 

"Here" 

"David" 

"here"

"Jones" 

"here" 

"Aiden" 

"Here"