First time together

DETAILED SMUT

Y/n POV

I went to my dorm after classes and started on my homework. I did my homework for about an hour and a half till I hear a knock at my door. 

"Hi Hottie want to have some fun" 

"No James that's what vibrators are for" 

I slam the door in his face again. I went back to the kitchen island counter and went back to my homework. 

~

I had just finished my homework when I hear another knock. I sigh again and get the door. This time it's Liz. 

"What" 

"Can I pleaseeee live with you my roommates are so annoying and they tell me to shut up"

"No and I agree with your roommates." 

I shut the door again. I decide to go get changed into other clothes. I go to my closet and change into this. 

You can see my nipple piercings and tattoos but whatever, I'm alone anyway I went to my studio and worked on a song that I call Beautiful

~

I have been working for about 2 hours and I finally finished. I put the song on Spotify. 

I turn around to leave the room when I see Natasha leaning against the door way. 

"Nice singing" 

"Thank you" 

"To bad that pretty voice is gonna be all used up by the end of tonight" She smirks 

She started to walk away and  to her bag that was left on the kitchen counter and brings it to my bedroom. 

"what's that" 

"Toys" 

"and u need them because" 

"I am going to fuck you using them" 

"I-fuck ok" 

"Now strip" 

I look at her dumb founded.

"you heard me strip" she says in her teacher voice

I begin to take off my cardigan than I take off my shorts so I am just in my lace Bra and panties. 

"All the way" 

I  sigh and take off my bra. I decide to tease her a little so I turn around and slowly take off my panties. She does a little groan as I do so. I go over to my bed, lay on my back than spread my legs so she could see my wet pussy.