Mornin

Y/n POV

I woke up at 6 A.M. today and felt Natasha on top of me. I smiled at her and started to slowly rub her back. I did this for about 5 minutes till she groaned and hid her face more in my boobs. I decided to tease her. 

"Good morin mommy" 

"watch it" she warned on the sexy morning voice. 

"mhm" 

She rolls off of me and gets up to grab her phone. 

"How are you not sore?" 

"I am I just have a very high pain tolerance" 

"Do you want pain killers?" 

"yes" 

"m'kay" I say as I stand up

I walk into the bathroom and grab some pain killers for her and pee to. I also get her some water to help swallow the pills.  I walk back out and she was answering some emails on her phone. 

"here" 

"thank you" 

"mhm" 

I say as I look her up and down. I bite my lip again and my mind goes back to what I did yesterday to her. Before I break I go to my bathroom and shower. When I finish I walk back into the room naked and go to the closet. I myself an outfit than walk out with it on. 

Natasha is still answering emails on her phone by the time I exit the closet. I also grabbed her an outfit because as much as I'd like it can't walk around naked. 

"Natasha" 

"..."

"Ms. Romanoff" 

".."

"professor Romanoff?" 

".." 

I walk up to her and she looks at me. 

"Why were you ignoring me mommy?"

"you called me?" 

"Yeah" 

"Oh I'm sorry" 

"it's ok" 

I look her up and down. 

"I have an idea oh what we could do today before I go pick up my dogs" 

"What's that"

"I give you a naked photo shoot" 

"sure" 

"m'kay come here" 

I put her phone down and push her downwards. I than spread her legs so that you could see her pussy. I than leave the room to get my nice camera.  I come back and start taking photos of her.