Vibrator

Lil smutty 

Y/n POV

I wake up at 5 A.M. go on a run for 2 and a half hours than run up the stairs to go to my dorm. I showered, got dressed and brushed my hair.

I decided to wear a dress today because why not

I decided to wear a dress today because why not. I am already five minutes late so why not go get coffee. I go down to the cafe and get another blended moca than I go to class. I enter class 20 minutes late with a almost half way full Moca. 

"nice of you to join us miss. Martinez" 

"Your welcome" 

I give her a silly smile and walk over to my desk that I had yesterday. I see that James is sitting next to me today. Greattt. I forget that I'm wearing a dress and start man spreading because that how I normally sit. 

"Now before I was disturbed I was saying we have a pop quiz today." 

She goes back to her desk grabs some papers looks up at me and mouths "close your legs". I just smirk at her and close my legs knowing she saw my red thong. As she's passing out the tests I take out my phone and text Ivy. 

Texts between y/n and Ivy

Y/n

BITCHHHHH

Ivy

What

Y/n

you know the hot teacher that I was talking about before

Ivy

YESSS

Y/n

She saw my thong

Ivy 

What 1

Y/n

the red 1 that u luv

Ivy 

OOOO yes bitch 

Y/n

IKR

"Your phone" 

"Mmmm no" 

"stay after class and you can get it at lunch" She says as she takes it from my hands

She puts it in her back pocket and puts the paper in front of me winks and walks away. The test is pretty standard. I finished it in 20 minutes so there was only 20 minutes left of class. I take out my song book and work on my song alone again till class ends. During the test and when I was working on song James was trying to get closer to me and have physical contact with me while I keep moving to the wall and fighting with him. When the bell rings I put everything away again and man spread while I watch him pack up. He tries to lean over and kiss me but I am quick to slap him and kick him in the dick and shove him to the door. She watches as I do this and wideness her eyes when she see's what I'm doing than turn to anger when she see's him try to kiss me. She than watches him walk out. 

"Hello Miss. Martinez" 

"Hi Natasha" 

"come here" 

"ok" 

I get up and walk to her desk

"sit here" She pats her lap

"no" 

"the faster you do what I say the faster you are out of here" 

"fine"

I sit down on her lap sideways and turn my head to look at her. 

"I want you to wear this till lunch" 

She pulls out a mini vibrator. 

"why do you have that" I say in a loud but hushed tone so no-one hears

"it will be hot and I'm sitting in all of your classes till lunch" She says into my ear

"Stalking are we" 

"no" 

"I need you do do something for me" 

"What can I do for you Dorogaya" 

"I need you to move James" I really need him to move if I want to feel comfortable in this class. "I'll put it in if you do it" 

"I would have moved him anyway but sure. You have to put it on in here so I know you have it in" 

"Fine...can you at least turn around" 

"sure" 

I get off her lap and put it in after she spins herself in her chair. 

"done" 

She spins back around in her chair and turns it on

"fuckkkk" I moan

"just making sure you have it in" and she puts it on what feels like the lowest setting. 

"mhm" 

I walk over to my desk pick up my stuff and walk to math. Natasha comes in about 5 minutes into the lesson and Mr. Jones walk up to her and tries to flirt with her. I roll my eyes. She comes and sits next to me than pulls out her phone and turns the vibrator higher. 

I try my hardest not to moan while she just watches me squirm. I don't show signs that I'm going to cum so when she is looking at me she doesn't know when I'm close. After about 5 minutes I let go and smirk at Natasha. She looks mad I guess she doesn't want me to cum. Oh well. 

The whole class period I could get nothing done because of the vibrations going on in between my legs. Lucky I knew almost everything in this class because is I didn't I'd be screwed. After an hour of hell class was finally over. 

When the bell rung I went to the student bathroom quickly. I went into a stall pulled up my dress than moved my thong to the side and slid out the vibrator that was still going. I sucked it clean put it in my pocket washed my hands and left. 

I than go to social Studies.  When I get there I am 5 minutes late. My teacher Mr. Rogers does not look happy. 

"Why were you late" 

"I had to change my tampon. Do you have a problem with it?" 

I say with a smirk and look at Natasha for a sec. She looks confused but tries to turn up the vibrator that I still have in my pocket. I put my hand over it and turn it off. I look over to her and smirk. 

"I-um no go take your seat"

I go to my seat and see that Natasha is all the way on the other side of the room. She can't be happy about that but oh well. The rest of my classes were normal and there was noting new happening. 

1009 words