(V1) Chapter 10.3 : 1st Rom-Com Long Bout Part 3

Title : Saving The Kind Thief

Kiyo's POV :

Dio : " Now, let's go back to the long videos. This happened in February. "

' February? What even happened that time with Aya..no.....Wait, is it that time when Ayanokouji-kun helped me...? ' - Ichinose

So it's about that time when I made Ichinose get over her past, huh... Well, I think this one is natural.

In the end, the time limit crept closer. In the blink of an eye, it was already Wednesday.

I gripped a can of coffee I had bought from the convenience store in my hand. It was so cold that I could see my breath in the air.

And today, yet again, I wouldn't be pressing the matter any further.

It was because Ichinose herself already knew that this was the last day she would be able to stay cooped-up in her room.

She would definitely take action.
I was certain of it.

Kobashi : " Wait, Is this when Honami-chan locked herself in her room? "

Dio : " Yes. "

Kanzaki : " So you also have a hand on this, Ayanokouji? ' Is this why she trusts him so much...?'

Shibata : " It's the King in Action! "

Amikura (whispering) : " Let me guess, Honami-chan. Smirk, This is when you fall in love with Ayanokouji-kun, aren't you? "

Tomatonose : " H-huh?.... W-w-w-w-ha...a...a.......nods. '' she nod in agreement as she shut her mouth while blushing hard

Amikura : " Ehehe, ehehehehe~ " she keep on nudging Ichinose

"February is ending soon. After we overcome next month's special exam, we'll officially become second-years. There's a proverb 'when the heat has passed, you forget about the shade of trees', but is that really true?"

The Deserted Island Special Test. The Cruise Ship Special Test. Paper
Shuffle. The school had been repeatedly having us undergo peculiar exams one after another.

Students : * repeated nods *

"When we become second-years, I wonder if the special exams will become even stranger than they are now?"

Ike : " Is pairing with a Kohai in order to pass a test, strange? " He ask in genuine confusion

Katsuragi : " All of the special exams that we took and will take are strange, as the other schools don't do this kind of thing. "

Kanzaki : " To be exact, the special exam itself is strange. "

I could see all of the students nod in agreement while Chairman Sakayanagi just scratched his head with a wry smile.

"...Hey... Can I ask you something...?"

For the first time in a while, Ichinose spoke up, albeit with a quiet voice, as though she was talking to herself.

"Sure. As long as you're alright with asking through the door, you can ask anything."

I welcomed her question with open arms, but Ichinose didn't ask anything right away. It might have been the first time she's said anything in the past few days.

"Why haven't you been saying anything to me, or asking me anything?"

"Meaning?"

Horikita : " Ayanokouji-kun, can you tell me why you are helping her? "