CHAPTER 2

Namjoon POV

I was talking to Jimin that I will
take my sister with me, I turn to my princess who sleeping peacefully, after sometimes we reached the hotel so, I wake up her.

Rm: princess wake up we are here ...

Yn: mmm, ok oppa.

Yn POV

We went inside the hotel it was really fantastic, my oppa hold my hands tightly, some of the guest give me a surprise look because my brother came with a girl for first time, I am pretty sure they thought me as oppa's girlfriend. We went to the table where my brother's secretary Mina unnie was waiting for us, she greeted my brother, and they are talking about office stuff, suddenly my oppa's phone rings he attends and tell us that he have to go.

Rm: princess be with mina, don't go anywhere, ok.

Yn: ok, oppa be, I will take care of myself. (he kissed my forehead and went)

Namjoon POV

I was talking to mina about the tomorrow's meeting, suddenly my phone rings I saw the ID it's Jin Hyung, he said something very important, so I decided to leave yn with Anna, she is my most trusted person, I have no worry, I said this yn and left there. I went towards where my team members are standing......Hobi Hyung waved his hands...

Hobi: Namjoon here.....

Rm: what happened birthday boy, why are you tensioned?

JK : I missed you Hyung, but you came this much late ?

Rm: sorry JK I came with my sister.

Jimin: Hyung, where is your sister?

Rm: that, I thought Jin Hyung called me to say about our enemy so, I left her with my secretary.

V: why Hyung, it's not like she was scarred or something.

Rm: yes, kind of.

JK: ok Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, said he has very important one to tell about
Our enemy.
(With that, Namjoon and Yoongi went from there)

Yn POV

After oppa left, me and Mina unnie We talked for a long time and then mina unnie got a call on her phone , she said that she has to go..... I nodded my head with a smile. I was standing there and observing the decorations of the party. It was outstanding, suddenly someone hugged my kneels , I saw that was my favourite kid yoona , that means jennie also came to here ( yoona jennie's niece )

I bend to her level and asked

Yn: yoona baby why are you alone ?

Yoona : i miss u aunty .......

Yn: I also missed my baby where is jennie aunty and your mom and dad

Yoona : they are busy in their work, so i run from there ( in a cute tone )

Yn : ok baby...

Jk pov

After yoongi Hyung and Namjoon Hyung left for mission , I went talk to some guest , actually i really pissed off
When that bastard try to attack our place.... That why rm Hyung and yoongi Hyung went there......

???: jk dud you see yoona ?
(I can clearly saw that my noona was merely crying )

Jk : relax noona yoona will roaming around here only.......i will search for her , ok ?

Jin : what happened yen-so why are you crying ? ( jin was jennie's brother , jk's brother-in- law )

Yen-so : honey , yoona was missing ....( try to control her tears )