chapter-12

Mr.lee pov

??1: "what happen dad ?"

Mr.lee:" I want you become the ceo of our company."

??1:" but dad what happen? "

Mr.lee: "I want see you become the ceo , like it's my last wish"

??1: why are talking like this ?

Mr.lee: *shaking head*" it's my wish that's it , tomorrow your mom is coming to korea , go and pickup her."

??1: "ok dad , i'm going ''

Mr.lee:"mm"

Jeon mansion

Jungkook pov

After came to our house , I show yn to our room then I went  fresh up to the guest room

Yn pov

I came into our room wearing my night dress,  I saw no one in the room where is he?

Jk:"oh you came"

Here he

Yn:"mmm"

Then he started to come towards me , my legs automatically started to walk backward , he chuckled and placed kiss on my forehead

Jk: "don't worry,  I won't do anything without your constant , ok let's sleep it's already late"

Yn: "are we going to sleep in the same bad ?"

Jk:" what do you think? "

Yn:"I though you are going to sleep in the couch"

Jk: " I said i won't do anything,  but doesn't mean I have to keep distance from my wife , I want you feel conformable around me , if I keep the distance then we will never be comfortable with eachother"

Yn:"mmm good night "

Jk: "Good night"

I went to the other side of the bed and layed in the mattress .

Jungkook pov

She was really cute , I pinched her cheeks , thank god she already slept,  I pull her from waist and hugged her tightly.

This is moment I wanted the most after I saw her , I don't know what good I did to have her as wife .

After sometimes I drifted to dreamland

Next morning

I open my eyes and saw the most beautiful moment in my life that my lovely wife is sleeping in my hand.

Ring Ring

I saw the number it was yoongi hyung,  but did he calling me .

On call

Jk: hyung what happ-

Yoongi: jungkook you have to came to the office immediately.

Jk: but wh-

Yoongi: just came immediately,  no more question

Urghh what I have leave to office,  I saw yn sleeping peaceful I don't want wake her , I told to mrs.Ahn  to give breakfast.

Yn pov

I open my eyes to see the empty side of the bed , where did ge go in the early morning,  thinking that I went to fresh up and then went towards the kitchen.