CHAPTER-3

Still yn pov

I finished my business , come out of the rest room I feel someone is following me i turn and saw someone shadow I started to run from there after sometime i bumped into someone . I was scarred that the person was bad i started to cry and fell on my knees....

Yn: please *sob* don't *sob* do anything *sob*to me.......

???:shhh.....nothing
He take me in his embrace and rub my back.....

???: nothing .....no one is going to hurt you.....
After sometime....I clam down....I raised my head to see the man face.....oh! God! .....he is looking straight into my soul...i was starting at him until he spoke.

???: I am Jeon jungkook , are you ok?

Yn: I am ok

???: baby are you ok ?

Jk pov

I was in the party... Suddenly my phone started to ring i saw the caller id that was Namjoon Hyung i smiled and attends the call he said the he and Yoongi Hyung are coming back , i was happy that i am finally going to celebrate my birthday with my Hyungs....I was in my thought Suddenly someone bumped into me and started to cry i saw that was my angel then, she fell on kneels .....

???: please *sob* don't *sob* do anything *sob*to me.......
I was hurt when i saw my angel like this...

Jk:shhh.....nothing
I took her in my embrace and slowly rubbed her back....

Jk: nothing .....no one is going to hurt you.....
After sometimes she calm down and look at me confused...

Jk: I am Jeon jungkook , are you ok?
She was seeing me blankly and talk to me

Yn: I am ok

???: baby are you ok ?

We saw jennie with a worried expression she came and hugged my angel , of course i don't know my angel name.

Jennie pov

I was worried because yn will never take that much time so i went to check there , i saw jk with yn and she was crying.....

Jennie : baby are you ok ?

Yn came to and hugged me i understand that she was scared...

Yn: I am ok jennie....

She said in .a clam tone I can't take this anymore i hold her hand and started walking to exist and jungkook was standing there dump fold....then i saw jin oppa standing there ...

Jin : jennie were are you goi- what happened to yn ?

Jennie: nothing oppa I think she was scared, I going to take her home , oppa can you inform this to Namjoon oppa.

Jin: ok ok take her to home , i will tell to Namjoon.

Jennie : take you oppa

We left the party and went inside the car I asked yn then she said everything , we reached yn's house ...

Yn: jennie I am scared.... What if it is him

Jennie : no way ! Baby relax....i am with you

I hold her hands we went inside the mansion I was also worried that What she saw must be just her imagination.....not real

Yn: jennie will you stay with me until I fall asleep.

I know i can't leave her like this...

Jennie: baby i will stay until Namjoon oppa came , ok ?