CHAPTER-5

Yn pov

When oppa said that he want me to marry his best friend , i know that his best friend also Mafia. ....
But i know my brother doesn't make the decision that would harm me......so, i said yes to this marriage.

Yn : oppa i will yes to this marriage ......but I want to complete my studies...... Is it ok ?

Rm: ok princess no problem.....

When i said yes oppa was really happy ,I also happy because oppa was my world..... I can do anything for my oppa's happiness.

Suddenly puppy came into the dinning room and started barking at oppa.

Rm: yaa why did you barking at me ? Huh

Oppa took puppy and He made the puppy sit on his lap and played with the puppy....

Rm: princess.... Did you name the puppy ?

Yn: no.....oppa please help with me.....to select the name.....

Rm: you bought this puppy at home so, you have to name it....

Yn : ok oppa

I made a sad pout

Yn : julli.....I select this name.....

I said with a smile...

Rm: princess , I like this name...

Of course oppa you defiantly like this name ......because.... It is same as the dog that we raised in our childhood....

Yn: oppa good night.......

Rm: good night princess.

With that I went my room and went to the dreamland.....

Rm pov

My princess said ok to marrying jungkook , i saw julli is playing , I know why yn select this name because we also had a puppy in our childhood....

Time skip to after 2 months...

An pov

In these two months Namjoon didn't ask yn about the wedding because he waited her to complete the studies , before 1 week yn's final exams was completed and she graduated , so Namjoon decided to talk about the wedding.....

Yn and jimin was getting close of as a best friend jimin has feeling for yn , doesn't know yn was Namjoon sister , but yn didn't have any feeling for jimin other than friends ..........and the other side jungkook become cold and workaholic

Jennie completed her mafia training and joined blackpink , jennie and yn are not seeing often , they always chat each other. Ok let's comeback to the story.....

Yn pov

I wake up because of my beautiful alarm ......I was lazy to get up ,
Yesterday oppa is come back from the mission.....he said he wants to talk to me .......so, I get up from my bed and starting to do my morning routine and wear this ......👇🏼

👇🏼