𝘖𝘯𝘦

𝖲𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖬𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺/ 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾
﹌﹌﹌﹌

Arianaray just posted!

Liked by- lydiabretto & thousands of others
Tagged- ///
Arianaray- who wants to come to the ducks game with me i'm no longer taking lydia 💗

View comments
@lydiabretto- WTF ARIANA WHAT I DO
>@arianaray- you've been getting on my last nerve...
  >@lydiabretto- you better keep an eye open then when you go to bed tonight 💗
   >user6- their friendship 💀

@user3- I'LL GO
>@lydiabretto- i'm still going wether she likes it or not 🙄
>@arianaray- not if i leave before you come back from surfing
>@lydiabretto- you whore

@anaheimducks- Can't wait for you to be there!
Liked by @arianaray

Hearing the apartment door slam shut, Ariana lets out a sigh hearing the pounding of Lydia's footsteps heading right towards her room.

"You better be joking about this whole not going to game thing." Lydia states while slamming open Ariana's door.

"Of course I am. Now hurry up with a shower and get ready for the game. Your slow ass is gonna make us late." Ariana says cheekily, making Lydia roll her eyes before heading to Ariana's closet. "You are not taking more of my clothes."

"Um, watch me, I don't own any orange." Lydia says while taking out Ariana's orange top. "Thanks for this you can have it back at the end of the night."

With that being said Lydia heads towards her room to grab the rest of the outfit she now has planned out leaving behind a slightly annoyed Ariana.

Hearing the shower start from Lydia's room, Ariana decides to head towards Lydia's room to see if she has anything she could steal from her closet.

Opening her closet door, Ariana is a tad bit shocked she actually owns no orange due to the fact she knows her friend owns almost every color you could imagine.

Stealing a pair of jeans from Lydia, Ariana walks back into her room and grabs an orange blazer and a white top before heading to her vanity to style her hair.