𝘛𝘸𝘰

𝖲𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖬𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺/𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾
﹌﹌﹌﹌

twitter.com

lyds‼️ @/lydbret
imagine trevor zegras noticing you... couldn't be me... oh wait could be me 😝
16,527 likes | 4,310 retweets

"Lydia what the fuck!" Ariana shouts while barging into Lydia's room making her let out a groan.

"God damn Ariana, you made me fuck up my mascara." Lydia groans while grabbing a makeup wipe to redo the eye she messed up.

"Care to explain your tweet?'' Ariana asks not paying any attention to the glare she got from Lydia through her mirror.

"What? He seemed pissed at the last photo in my photo dump." Lydia said as if it's not that big of a deal.

"I mean I would be pissed too." Ariana says as Lydia rolls her eyes.

"You've gotten used to me embarrassing you so I gotta start making new friends to embarrass." Lydia says with a cheeky smile.

"Even if Trevor Zegras wanted to be your friend he definitely changed his mind after you posted that photo of him." Ariana says, making Lydia flip her off.

"I didn't ask for your opinion." Lydia states annoyed. "But I'm babysitting after my class so don't expect me home for dinner."

"Who are you watching?" Ariana asks while leaning against the door frame watching as Lydia walks to her closet.

"My favorite cousin." Lydia states with a smile while grabbing a gray hoodie. "Now get out I gotta get ready."

🖇️

Coming back after classes Lydia grabs a few things before heading back out. Already running behind to get layla from preschool Lydia starts a mad dash towards the apartment parking garage.

Getting to her car Lydia quickly leaves the parking garage and sends a small prayer hoping there's no traffic.

Grateful that there was no traffic Lydia pulls up to her cousin's preschool. Walking in, she's quickly attacked by Layla.

Picking the small girl up, Lydia checks her out before heading to her car.

"Can we get ice cream?" Layla asks while Lydia heads to  open the trunk to get her car seat. "Of course we can."

lydsonlyfans just posted!