𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦/𝘚𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘔𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢
﹌﹌﹌﹌

@picklelover69 just posted!

liked by- lydiabretto, jaybretto & others
tagged- ///
picklelover68- pov lydia is forcing me to go to a ducks game

view comments

@lydiabretto- YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO GO
>@picklelover69- i don't ever recall saying that

@jaybretto- I would have been more then happy to go
>lydiabretto- you would yell at me the whole game

"No way did he give you tickets for you and Ariana for free." Jay says into the phone, making Lydia roll her eyes.

"I screamed. I thought he was being sarcastic." Lydia says while putting her phone on speaker so she could start to do some makeup before the game. "I'm fucked over for my early class tomorrow but that's a future me problem."

"You know who has late classes tomorrow? Me. Let me go, you stay home and relax Ms. party hard on a monday." Jay states making Lydia laugh.

"Jay, you sound a tad bit jealous." Lydia says hearing the annoyed sigh come from Jay's side.

"No shit Lydia. Your seats are good too. And the only money you're gonna spend is your good luck White Claw." Jay states while Lydia rolls her eyes. "It really does bring luck. you're just mad."

"Oh really? Mad is an understatement. You didn't even like hockey till you met Ariana." Jay states. "You hated all hockey boys too. What happened to their annoying and lack of moral values."

"That was when I used to figure skate. I'm in college now, new mindset." Lydia says annoyed while Ariana walks into her room.

"Do you still have that orange top I gave you at the last game?" Ariana asks not taking any notice that Lydia was on the phone.

"Uh yah, it's in my closet." Lydia states not looking away from vanity.

"Lydia, if you're getting free hockey tickets like regularly, you better start inviting me." Jay continues on while Ariana walks out.

"Okay I will, now can I hang up on you?" Lydia asks not even waiting for an answer before hanging up on him.

🖇️

"He said he wants to hang out after the game." Lydia says while walking into the arena making Ariana's eyes widen.

"No way." Ariana says stopping mid walk making Lydia run into her.

"I don't want you to go back on your own I'll just say n-" Lydia starts to say only for Ariana to stop her.

"No you're not. You are going out with him after. I'll be just fine." Ariana says straight forward while the two go find their spots.

"Damn, they're nice." Ariana mutters as they walk into their suit.

"God these probably cost a fortune." Lydia says combing her hand through her hair. "He shouldn't have given me these."

"Don't even get started." Ariana states while sitting down. "Sit down, enjoy the game and then hang with Trevor."

"Where the hell am I supposed to meet him after the game?" Lydia mutters sitting down next to her. "And does he even have a car?"

"You know those would have been solid questions to ask when he asked you to hang out after the game." Ariana says as if it were obvious making Lydia roll her eyes.

🖇️

"Lydia?" A security member asks with five minutes left of the game.

Turning to face him both girls share a look not knowing what they could have done.

"You're in no trouble but Trevor has requested me to take you down by the locker rooms." The security guard states making both girls stand up.

"Follow me this way." The security guard says both girls following him.

By the time they got down to the spot the guard was talking about where they should wait until the team is off the ice.

"Arie. I'm so scared. what if he hates me." Lydia says facing Ariana, making her laugh slightly.

"You're overthinking it. You'll be fine." Ariana says while the Ducks start to get off the ice.

"I think I'm gonna throw up." Lydia mutters as she sees Trevor get off the ice with a smile. His smile grows even more when he spots Lydia.

"You're actually here.'' Trevor says about to go in for a hug only for Lydia to push him away.

"You're sweaty and stink. You can get a hug after." Lydia says before holding her nose making trever roll his eyes.

"Just for that I'm gonna take my time in the locker room." Trevor says making Lydia give him a cheeky smile.

"What says I won't leave?" Lydia states only for Trevor to shake his head with a smile and walk towards the locker room.

"Okay, what a great first impression." Ariana says, slapping the back of Lydia's head. "What do you mean? I'm funny."

"More like super cocky."

twitter.com
arie💅 @/rayariana
someone tell lydia not to be so cocky
1,427 likes|917 retweets