hana

Ignore my mistakes
___________________________________________________

The jeon kingdom which was never ruled by any other kingdom. which was also know as the kingdom of victory.

The jeons were really powerful and strong at the same time for any other kingdoms to handle, if they try to mess with them.

The king named Jeon junshyuk and the queen Jeon ji-un were rulling over the kingdom and soon their elder son Jeon Jungkook was going to be crowned as the new king of Jeon kingdom.

Everyone were scared of jk, because why not?
He was known for the cold hearted prince, who will sue you if you even dare to look directly in his eyes.

He was now 24 years old, the king and queen always tell him to get married because he'll soon take over the throne.

Every princesses of other kingdoms was ready to marry jungkook. But guess what, he was never interested in love or marriage. No one ever catch his eyes, he never fell in love.

Survent: Prince, the queen is expecting you.

Jk: hmm.

He reached his mother's chember and knock

Q : come in.

Jk: you called?

Q : yes son, come sit.

Jk sat down front of the queen.

Q : jungkook, i want you to get married now and I don't want to hear any excuse.

Jk: ( calmly said) mom, you know I don't want get married until I find someone whom I can love .

Q : but you don't have anyone, why don't you this parson?

Jk: hold on! This person? What do you mean by that?

Q : listen to me, don't get just angry. One of my friends daughter really like and want to marry you. She's a very beautiful girl. You'll like her.

Jungkook stand up and said in cold voice

Jk: i don't think so, you can't just pick someone for me, it's my life and I'll decide whom I want to get married.

He was started to walk towards the door but the queen said

Q : STOP RIGHT THERE! YOU'LL DO AS I SAID. YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE -

JK: NO I WILL NOT AND YOU CAN'T FORCE ME. I'm going.

Jungkook was in rage, because on one can force him into something he doesn't want to do.

Next Day

Jungkook decided to take a walk through his kingdom. He was walking through the forest when he heard someone humming like someone is singing.

The he got curious to know who's sound was it.

Jungkook saw a cute boy picking flowers while
humming a song in his own world, smelling and smiling cutely at those flowers.

When jungkook saw him his heart stop for a moment.

His eyes got wide and his lips formed wide o shape due to the beauty that boy held.

He never saw someone this beautiful.

His heart was beating fastly.

Suddenly jungkook felt the urge to approach him.
He was mesmerized by him and he was shocked at same time because for the first time in his life his heart was going crazy. He was eager to talk with the little beauty Infront his eyes.

His mind was saying him to not to approach him while his heart was saying him to talk and approach a boy Infront him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you enjoy this story. Unfortunately I had to discontinue the book ' the Rular's love ' so I'm writing this story short. Please give it a try.

Share your thoughts 💜😌