net

Ignore my mistakes
__________________________________________________

Today was their two months anniversary and jungkook promised him, that he will meet at night,

At palace

Jk was getting ready to meet the love of his life.

Anabel: where are you going kookie?

Jk: eww don't call me that, it's sounds disgusting from you.

Anabel: but kookie I want to spend some quality time with you, please don't go anywhere.

Jk: bold of you to assume that I'll do as you say!

Anabel: i fine but I made a coffee for you, you always drink coffee at this time.

Jk: are you that desperate to stay here that you become maid?

He said and took the cup from her drink it.

After some minutes he felt dizzy all of a sudden. That's when he realise his dumbness, she drug him. He fell on the bed and pass out.

On the other hand tae was waiting at the same spot for 2 hour,

Tae: why is kookie not coming? Is he okay? Did he forgot about our anniversary? No! He will never.

Tae was thinking about his then suddenly someone cover his mouth with a cloth, and dragged him somewhere.

Next day

Jungkook wake up , his head was hurting like a bitch, but somehow he manege to stand up. He felt the rage increase in his body when he remember what that bitch did to him, he wanted to kill her but he run towards the village to meet tae.

When he reached the place he didn't find him, just saw  some flowers. He thought tae was mad he wanted to apologise to him but sadly jungkook doesn't know where tae live. Because whenever jungkook ask about his house tae always chenge the topic or become silent.

Again next day jungkook reached there still tae was nowhere to be found. He got tense. He search the whole village but couldn't find him.

He asked some people about him but they aslo don't know where that boy is.

After two days jungkook come to the village saw a  man was throwing some old furniture out.

Jungkook come near and saw a broken photo frame, it was tae and his mom dad's photo.

Jungkook suddenly grab the man by his collar and ask

Jk: where is tae?

Man: i-i don't k-know. He didn't come for f-few days.

Jk: I DON'T TRUST YOU, TELL ME WHERE IS HE? HE LIVED IN YOUR HOUSE AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE IS HE?

Man: s-sir p-please i r-really don't k-know. Please

Jungkook release they man, pick up the picture and leave.

Jk felt like his whole world crashed in a second. He never thought about living without his tae. He was feel like dying, his breath stuck in his throat. Tears were rolling down his eyes. He wanted to punch himself for not coming that day.

The heartless prince known as cold hearted was crying now for a flower seller boy . His heart was broken into million pieces , he feels like he can't live anymore.

That day he didn't go back to the palace, he spend the whole night where he first saw tae. He was crying his heart out.

That place where he saw him for the first time, where his heart quicken for the first time, where he fell in love for the first time, where his tae was sitting with many beautiful flowers but Taehyung is the most beautiful among them.

There Is now dead fallen flower petals are scattered around.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you enjoy 💜