yeosut

Please ignore my mistakes
__________________________________________________

After a week

Jungkool was now on bed, while doctors where treating his wounds it was 2nd time jungkook tried to committee suicide.

Soobin; mom who is tae? Please find him or else we will loose him.

Queen: what have I done god becoz of me I'm making my son suffer

Soobin; what are you talking about mom?

Queen: I'm sorry my son*crying*I'm such a bad mother.

Soobin : no mom, don't talk like that, why are you saying sorry?

Queen: son your hyung is in this state because of me, because of my stubbornness, only me *crying*

Soobin:what?

Queen: it was me who make tae disappear, it was me who forced him to stay away from him. *crying*

Soobin: mom! Who is tae and why you did that? *Sob*

Queen: few months ago i got to know about Taehyung, jk met him in village and he grew a crush for him. Tae is poor villager and has no background, at first i thought it was just a mere crush but as time passes I felt suspicious, one day i send a guard to follow him. I got to know they're in a relationship. I was really angry that jungkook reject Anabel for that poor villager.

one day before tae disappear, I got to knew that jk was going to purpose him, I thought our repution will be ruined if jk will purpose him, I was scared what people will say talk about us, so I threaten him but he was not ready so I have to make him disappear. But I never thought my i was taking my son's h-heart away. *sob*

Soobin:*silent but tears keep streaming on his cheeks after listening to Mrs Jeon*
MOM! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? DID YOU JUST THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR REPUTATION? NOT BROTHER'S?? Please bring him back, or else you will loose your both sons today, I never thought you will be like this mom, now choose Reputation or SONs.

The Queen was crying again and soobin left her behind.

Mrs Jeon; don't worry son , now I will do anything for your happiness.

In dungeon,

Tae: please let me go! What did I do to deserve this.

Suddenly queen enter and told them to release tae,

Time skip

Taehyung enter jungkook's room and slowly sit on the bed with glossy eyes and stare at jungkook. slowly caress his hair with shaky hands ,trying not to wake him up.

Suddenly jk mumble somthing in sleep
'Tae plzz comeback, no you are not leaving, please tae, TAEEEE!
*sobbing and scream in his dream*

tae: Shhhh! comedown my bunny *glossy eyes* I'm here now, don't cry, (hugging jk)

Jk; t-tae?? *Cracking voice* (hugged him back) where were you? I thought you leave me*between hiccups*

Tae;I will never ever leave you, don't cry, look I'm back.

Jk:*again started to sob*

Tae: if you didn't stop crying I will also cry, don't cry please.

Jk: ok I won't but never leave me ok??

Tae ;ok pinky promise, are you sleepy bunny?

Jk: no

Tae: don't lie coz I know you are.

Jk: no I'm not *scared that if he slept tae will leave him again*

Both was talking but suddenly tae's eyes land on jungkook's hand ,

Tae: what are those?

Jk understand what tae was talking about and tried to hide his hand.

Jk: umm , nothing.

And tae understand that jungkook was feeling uncomfortable so he let this topic go for the time being.

Tae: ok than I will also sleep with you, if you think I will leave you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you like it!😁💜💜