Titan vs Maverick

<-Location: Top Gun Hangar-------------->

We see the recruits at a lounge waiting for there turn to fly Payback made a bet with Maverick, who gets a locked on first has to do 200 PushUps.
Y/N was not a fan of this idea and as predicted Payback got his handed by Maverick. Everyone turn was finished only yours was left. Because there were an uneven number of Pilots you would have to go against Maverick alone, but your Jet was better that would make it even but is it the jet or the pilot?

--------POV Y/N--------------------------------------

Flying over the training Range looking for Maverick is hard alone but Titan haha no, he spotted Maverick in an instant.
Let's do this!

Engaging in an aggressive Wide Barrelroll you started your attack Mave just flew up in a loop. You followed and started to get a lock on, but in this exact Moment Mave took a hard right turn making you overshoot massively. Now from being the hunter to being hunted. Doing Wide Barrelrolls again to slow down, Mave noticed to late and had fly under you while looking at your cockpit.
Turning around fast you could get a lock on and that was it.

-----------POV Roosters---------------------------

He actually did it.
He got a lock on, on Maverick

Fanboy: Am I hallucinating?

Payback: P-Pinch me so I know it's real.

Hangman: Damn

Pheonix: That was awesome!

Bob: Hahaha he actually did it

Rooster: UUUUUUHHHHHHHH what the hell man. Is that a normal human being?

Jake: Hell yeah HAHAHAH he got it!!!!

Maverick and Titan just have landed on base and are driving there Planes in the respective Hangar. On both sides are people waiting.
Y/N just climed out of his plane and just took a quick shower and watched his fellow comrades do 200 PushUps while he drank a coke on a portable chair.
Everyone looked at him with a glare, he responded with a shoulder shrug.
Or he just slurped louder when a glare was shot.

Y/N: Next time fly better so you can do this

Rooster: Yeah I'm going to kill you when this over.

Y/N: Well only 117 PushUps then you can kill me. Later Suckers.

Y/N walked away while waving

#Reksis here

Sorry for the well slightly 🤏 delayed update but I'm having problems keeping up with school so don't expect regular Updates

Hope you have a great day