Chapter Five

"Wait, So you want us to help you guys fight off a claw guy, who also has a bunch of wizards and Witches with him as his back up"? Emma asked Hank Thunderman.

"Pretty much yes". Max said. "We need all the help we can get."

"We've faced evil principals, Evil clones, and Zombies. Are you sure were ready for this Lilly"? Emma asked her nurse and guardian, Lilly.

"I've known you for over Three years, and I know you can surpass any challenge that comes your way". Lilly says.

"Wait, were do we come in"? Troy asked.

"You're forgetting, we fought a ghost with them". Newt said.

"It was Troy and I who fought, you guys were under the ghost spell". Bella said.

"Uh, I got out of the spell and helped you guys". Sawyer said raising his hand.

"Are you guys really fighting about this right now"? Andi said slapping Troy on the arm.

"Yeah seriously, you don't plan a infiltration plan like this. I should know I planed many". Jax said.

Hank rolled his eyes, "I don't know, when we fought that ghost, you guys weren't exactly smart."

"Come on! It's Bella and the Thundermans!" Bella exclaimed.

"Isn't Bella and The Witches and Thundermans?" Newt asked.

"Well, iMeet Bella and the Thundermans and you guys need all the help you can get." Diego crossed his arms.

"So are you guys in"? Phoebe asked.

"Were in". Maddie said while flipping her long blonde hair.

"You gotta give Emma a chance to answer". Diego told Maddie.

"Who cares! If we help save the World... or whatever, Well be the most famous people in the magic realm"! Maddie exclaimed.

"Oh My Gosh, were in but let's get one thing straight". Emma says.

"What's that"? Phoebe asked.

"Maddie is Bait".