Chapter Six

While everyone was planning the take down, Daniel and Bella started talking.

"So How long have you known Sawyer"? Daniel asked Bella.

"I've known him since we were little kids. Bella said. He's always been there for me".

Max Over herd them, it broke his Heart.

"So What's the plan"? Sophie asked.
"We could just zap him into the abbis". Jax suggested.
"We can't do that! I already checked". Hank said.
"Well we better think of something, he could strike any day". Phoebe worried.
"Oh relax, he's probably like a spider in minecraft, he won't strike unless hes provoked to". Maddie said tanning.
"How do you deal with her"? Phoebe asked Emma.
"It's not easy". Emma responded.

"I got it! Diego and I could sneak in as some of his army, and destroy his empire from the inside out". Mia suggested.
"How come you and Diego get to have all the fun"? Jax whined.
"Because Kanays are way stronger than Witches". Mia responded.
"But not stronger than Wizards". Jax said.
"Hey! I might not have powers, but I'm stronger than anyone here, besides Thunderman". Andi said.
"That's It! Phoebe, Emma, Jax, Maddie, Diego, Mia, and I will take over spying on Dr. Claw"! Max screamed.
"Who died and Made you in charge"? Andi said under her breath.

"Emma, please zap me back home"! Max said.
"No, with out you". Emma started.
"Please I can't take this anymore". Max said.

Emma zapped Max back home.

What's Going on with Max? It could be the fact that his ex is flirting with Daniel. Chapter Week continues next