Chapter Eight

"Ah, this is nice". Max said to himself as he was at home laying on the couch.
Then the phone rang.

"Thank God! This house was So quiet. Hello"? Max said into the phone.

"Hello Max". A voice says into the phone.

"Who's this"? Max asks.

"It's Dr. Claw, and I have your friends and family". He says.

"Let...Them...Go"! Max manages to say in shock.

"Can't do that, you see my Magical Army is keeping them in a room that can't be unlocked. Unless a Thunderman comes and unlocks it".

"You're gonna be So Sorry"!

"Well, unless you get down to my werehouse, you'll be the Sorry one"! Claw says as he hangs up.

Then The Doorbell rings. When Max opens it Bella,Jax, and Phoebe walked in.

"Max... we... finally... found you"! Jax gasped trying to catch his breath.

"How are you guys here? I was just about to leave So I could go save you guys". Max said.

"Well, after we busted in to the wearhouse, the Wizard army tried to take all of us". Bella started.

"But then, we found a escape route, and we bolted". Phoebe finished.

"But they took everyone else". Jax said.

"We need to go save everyone! Did my Dad give you powers Bella"? Max asked.

"No. Oh, can I have the power of strength? Please"! Bella pleated.

"Wow, a Girl who Wants to be Super Strong, she's a keeper, right Max"? Jax said winking to Max.

"Wait, before I do that, Bella there's something I need to tell you". Max said moving closer to Bella.

"What is-" Bella said before Max kissed her.

"Awww, How sweet". Jax and Phoebe said at the same time.

"I... thought you were over me". Bella said.

"I will never get over you, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Max said back. Besides being in a family of superheros".

"Excuse me, but may I remind you that there are more people that need saving, So can we get a move on"!? Jax said as he opened the door rushing everyone out.