Chapter Ten

About Two minutes later, Max had realized that it was getting hotter and hotter. Then he looked over at Troy(The powers that Thunderman gave him were the powers of a Kanay), Mia, and Diego and they were trying to melt their handcuffs.

"It's getting hot in here. Claw gasped. I'm going to go open up a window".

As he left to go open a window, Troy, Diego, and Mia had managed to melt their handcuffs.

"This is the Last time, I go on vacation with you guys"! Troy whispered as him, Mia, and Diego started releasing everyone.

"Well looky here". A voice said behind them. They turned around to see a tall Wizard with dark blue eyes and dirty blonde hair.

"You know what! Maddie screamed. I have been locked in here for seven hours! And I didn't even change into my evening outfit. So please unless you Wanna get vaporized, I suggest you back the heck up"!

"Well, Maddie's fits are even bigger than mine". Andi whispered to Sophie.

"You know what? I was going to call for backup, but now I Wanna be the one who gets rid of all of you". He said running his hands though his hair.

"Bring it"! Max said.

Then everyone else stepped up. Including the Wizard Army.

Then, it went dark. They could hear people screaming. And when the lights turned back on, it was none other than them.

"You know what, Next time Desdemona calls me about you guys are in trouble, I'm not coming"! Said Captain Man.

So, I added a couple of Henry Danger Characters. I thought it would be good for Book Three in The Bella and The Thundermans Series. And I was keeping this for a while, but I guess I can tell you guys, and Every Witch Danger has been green lit! So expect them this summer!
I released this chapter today because on going to be busy. So schedule starts up again Monday!
-Trayvonhaslam