Prologue

Pain...Pain was all he felt. Izuku was not in any real physical pain, but mental pain. That is what happens when your dreams seem no longer feasible. After what he had asked, and the answer he was given. He got what he had asked for, and now he understands.

"This world...is so cruel..." Izuku walks down the sidewalk, looking downwards with no light in his eyes. He recalled what he had asked All Might, and grimaced.

Flashback-

Izuku: " Wait! I have a question All Might!"

AM: " I don't have much more time to waste, knock on the door and someone eventually will let you in." All Might turns to leave and walks only for Izuku to stop him with a question. " Can someone like me become a hero...can someone like me who has no power become a hero!"

All Might freezes in his tracks. " A hero without a quirk? Yeah it is possible, but it is not something I would recommend." Izuku goes wide-eyed, his breath hitched in his throat. " W-why?"

All Might turns around, a sad look on his face.

AM: " Quirkless have the hardest hoop to jump through, and when they do; they are remembered as legends, but nowadays. Most who make it through that hoop get there head lobbed off the moment they get through." Izuku covers his mouth in terror. All Might notices this and his face darkens a bit. " Morbid I know, but it is becoming the reality as time passes. Back then, death rates were so high, people thought the world was ending. Then it all stops in an instant and lifespan is now expected above 70 again, but now the bodies are building again and as a wise man once said, " History always repeats itself." All Might buffs up into his buff form, not smiling.

All Might: " I do not recommend you to become a hero, because I do not want you to become part of the body count, young men like you need to live a good life, one that is reachable. Fair well."

All Might turns around and leaps into the air, flying far off in the distance.

Flashback end-

Izuku then stops and looks toward the building to his left. His sight trails upward to the roof, more specifically the ledge. Not noticing the red marks appearing on his hand, burning it. He walks into the building and to the stairs; walking up them. 

Izuku: " The stairway to heaven leads to death, the irony." He continues up the stairs, he feels a slight burn on the right side of his neck, and lightly scratches it. Bring his hand back down to his side, not noticing the dark blood on his fingers. He continues his climb, his heart pumping loudly in his ears.

He reaches the top, and feels a presence. Ignoring it and chalking it up to hallucinations. He walks to the edge and takes off his shoes, placing them beside his feet. He climbs onto the reals and looks down below. Seeing his demise in a thoughtful step he says his last words.

Izuku: " I'm sorry mom, I let your death be in vain." He lets his step go and off he goes over the ledge falling. He closes his eyes, submitting to his fate.

and falling...

and falling...

and falling...

and falling...

and falling...

and falling...

and falling...

and falling...

Till his eyes shoot open. "NOT LIKE THIS!" Izuku feels an otherworldy sense of survival rush through his veins burning. The spot on his neck burns fearsly as he orientates himself in the air towards the building wall. His muscles swell unnaturally, as if they were hidden. He swings his arm into the wall, his hand like a claw as it plunges into the wall, cracking it and digging in briefly before breaking off and taking a chunk of the wall with him.

Izuku notices the ground rushing quickly to him, he braces for impact. Out of nowhere, a white blur jumps out of the shadows and grabs him, locking onto one of the walls with a pink dagger.

Izuku noticing his abrupt stop, opens his eyes and looks around, noticing he is suspending 3 meters above the ground. Looking up, now noticing his white haired savior, or rather child. The child jumps down with Izuku, setting him down as gently as she could.

Izuku: " W-what?" Izuku is confused, where did this child come from and why is she so strong. She is currently staring at him, and the walks up to him, making him wary. " What a-are you doing?" She starts sniffing him, making him freeze. She shortly finishes looking happy. " You are the one who we were summoned? Your death does not make us happy!" Izuku looks dumbfounded at the child that just reprimanded him

"Who are you?"

The little girl looks like her world just shattered for a second, recomposing herself. " You summoned us, our name is Jack the Ripper! Are you our master?"

Izuku's brain shutoff, for which Jack saw and waited patiently.

...

...

...

......

...

...

...

...

... (I know you guys love dots. :] )

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"HUUUUUUUUH!???!!??" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I am back with that rewrite I promised, and I am excited. You will not really see much of the change of this Izuku other than that small phenomenon. Your probably gonna wonder why this Izuku's life and past is so much different than the other. Worth noting that I will not be talking or hinting about anything about this story unless it is to clear some confusing. That means no more hints in the comments. I will still reply, just no hints or answers. Boo-hoo. SO! After this chapter, I will be trying to incorporate a Friday release schedule the best I can. Of course if I deem it necessary to delay a chapter I will, no if, ands, or buts about it. Of course it will only be if I need to. One last thing, as you probably will notice, I am gonna align the cannon a small bit, but making the world a bit crueler, so you will be able to expect what you normally do, but heroes die sooo. I have to thank you all, I never believe I could build this mini community. I thank you for your support, cause all of this started from personal mental issues and experiences. Developed a Identity disorder, and I decided to make a story amidst all that stress with school and personal life. I am not even a writer, I normally hate writing; but here I am writing a story for you to enjoy and for me to endorse in my own custom world I decide. Thanks for all that you have given me, even if I wasn't that great at keeping up at the uploads.

-

-

-

-

With that out of the way, I will not post till next week on Friday, I decided to make this chapter a little special so I wrote and dropped it earlier. See you then, I hope you enjoy my story rewrite, with my chosen writing style. Enjoy.

See you!

-Pendragon